HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

Obviously the beautiful body that many company manufacturers have failed to replicate like Nokia and Samsung. Just absolutely smooth and sexy

A giveaway....wow....Awesome video...and here crossing my fingers that I win

Love music and hate phones with a bad battery life, still rocking a Samsung galaxy Ace because of battery life so i can listen to music on the go!

PC Editing / Gaming Rig Specs : i7-3930k @ 4ghz w/ Hyper 212 Evo | 840 Evo 250gb and Seagate 1TB | 2x8GB Corsair Vengeance RAM | Zotac GTX 780 | Corsair Vengeance C70 Green | OS: Ubuntu 16.04 LTS / Win10 #KilledMyWife #MakeBombs

Wasn't enjoying the design as much as the original m7, but after some of those glamour shots... Looks beautiful, only wished they had improved the camera more, and not removed OIS...

I think my favorite thing about the phone is the AMAZING speakers... keyword: AMAZING

I like the nice design, and the speaker position. Really nice!

The m8 has moved htc from that "Lamborghini" status of phones to more of a "Bugatti" all around beast of phones.

Got a M7 and I love it. Going to buy the M8 as soon as I can. What I like most about the phone is the build quality, SD slot and boom sound :D

My favourite thing is the built quality.

Sense is my fav. Android-UI as well. Would love of these badboys.

my favorite thing about this phone is the buildquality you can't go wrong with metal

Let me win please.... I desperately need it :(

duck me. I really hope I win One, m8.

Front facing speakers is definitely a biggy on my end, being a mobile gamer and that, means it is quite the enhancement to the usual iphone.

HTC one would be a great replacment for my HTC evo 4g lte. My favorite thing about it is the boom sound

My favorite thing about the M8 is the screen size. Yes apple, size does matter.

My favorite thing is probably the build quality

No matter how hard I try.. But i can't make my self to like this phone :S

This phone would be a huge upgrade to my Galaxy S 2. My favorite things are the screen size and the speakers.

Love the attention to detail with the gunmetal unibody  design :)

FRONT FACING SPEAKERS! The single feature that made me recommend last years HTC one to everyone. Sadly I was on contract with my phone and didn't get one, so here's praying I win.

Dat gesture based unlock and dat gun metal case. Do want. 10/10 would bang. I mean, if I...well, crap. Just give me the dang phone, ok?

It's just fascinating how technology has advanced over the years, looking back just 10 years ago we won't be able to even THINK about something like this, with all the tech and beauty that comes with it. I'm really in love with the rounded shape on that aluminium body because shows me minimalism and perfection, with that brushed texture to give more feeling. That's what i like the most, and I really appreciate how good and beautiful it's the phone itself.

You can tell that i'm a fan of design hahah and I'm sorry if i spelled something wrong, English is not my first lenguage.