HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

This video has put the M8 on the list of phones I need to check out in person, as I'm really out of touch with my old mobile that doesn't even have a touch-screen.
Heh, out of touch, suppose it's kind of funny...

M8 is internet short-hand for mate, and as an Australian, this speaks to me. *-*

this is soooooo awesome, much want :ooo believe it or not, i think my fav features are simply the sd card slot and the 3.5mm hole at the bottom as someone who prefers to plug it in at the bottom and put it in my right pocket.

PC Specs:

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770K (Stock Speed)  Motherboard: Asus Z97 Sabertooth Mark-S  Memory: 4x8GB Klevv GENUINE DDR3 1600MHz GPU: EVGA GTX 550Ti PSU: Corsair RM850

Well it would be quite the upgrade from my Samsung Galaxy S2 :P Which I like and have no complaints about, but it is getting old :P

My favorite thing about the M8 is the insane build quality. I'm still using an S3, so an M8 would be amazing.

Zephyr:

3770k (Stock clock) w/ Zalman CNPS9900MAX-R | 16GB DDR3 @ 2133Mhz | 2x Radeon HD 6950 (Reference, stock clock) | Asrock Fatal1ty Z77 Professional | Thermaltake Toughpower Grand 1200w | 60GB SSD Boot, 750GB HDD Media, 1TB HDD Programs

My favorite thing about the M8 would be the increase in metal in the phone. I like it when my amazing technology has a bit of weight to it. 

The design and layout of the speakers is what place this phone in a league of it's own. So yeah, that's what I like the most about it.

The best feature of this phone is the build quality in my opinion, although Iapreciate those other new things like the dual camera on the back of the phone or as the M7 had, the frontfacing speakers.

I only discovered your channel on youtube 1 and a half weeks ago & you are already my favourite person for reviews.

Great review right there hands down the best i've seen so far.

That HTC is way way waaaaaaaay better than my current i've only got a HTC One SV wish i could get one.

Btw even though the Logitech UE 4000's are discontinued i would still love to see  you review them as I will be gitting them this Wednesday.   :D

I love the new two tone flash and the battery life! (:

Yay giveaway! Really like the M8's metal design.

I like the status bar the most: the changing color, depending on the currently opened app, is really elegant

My favorite thing about this phone is the great design and build quality

My favourite things about this phone are the unibody frame and also love the screen, it looks so natural, way better than the galaxy which has way too vibrant colours in my opinion. Also dem speakers !!! Great giveaway!!! Thanks Linus :D

SIMPLE MODZ

VAULT BOY - A Fallout inspired build  (Featured Build - December 2014) - GREEN MOLECULE - TOXIC CHROME - PARVUM FORMULA

I absolutely love the build quality of the HTC phones. I used a HTC One X for the past year and a half, and have played with the first One a few times, and one thing that never lets me down is the sheer build quality. I would gladly give up a replacable battery for that. Definitely my favourite thing about this phone.

What I like about the M8? Simple the front facing speakers, it's the most logical thing any so called smart phone should have. Imagine that audio that's directed towards you instead of towards everyone around you.

Thanks HTC for realizing that the phone belong to me and not the entire world.

I like the industrial design of this phone so much that I finally decided to sign up on the forum.

I really like the design of HTC Products. I'm still rocking my Sensation 4G and really admire the new scheme for the M7 and M8. But 1 thing dear to my heart is letting it down, the camera, yes it maybe good enough for everyday usage, but 4MP doesn't leave much room for high detailed images- Quoted from GSM Arena. That's why i will not continue to own a HTC phone until something drastic happens in that department where according to a recent shootout they did on GSM Arena, it consistently came out on bottom even compared to a iPhone 5S; which is really quite terrible in my opinion. So I will be purchasing a Nokia Lumia 1020, which is a bit depressing as its a older Windows Phone, but the camera is breathtaking. I am not here to endorse Nokia and Microsoft, but its something that rapidly came to my attention after the camera that was put on the 808 Pureview, which was overkill form its day but makes alot of sense with the lack of optical zoom (I know what you'll say, "Buy the Galaxy Zoom" or "Buy a real camera"). But lets be real here

who does that unless they are a professional, or at least an enthusiast, which I fall into none of those categories.n But when I do find the right moment to take a amazing photo, I want to it justice by capturing it like a pro with the portability of a smartphone, which is what Nokia has done to the best of their ability with the 1020, and the 1520 doesn't quite match up to that ginormous 41MP sensor by Fuji film in the 1020. So I rambled a bit but its my view of the HTC M8. My Quote to sum up "Change in some departments, creates shortfalls in others"

Project Devils Delight

Mobo:ASUS B85 PRO Gamer  CPU: Intel Core i5 4670k   RAM: 8GB Kingston HYPERX Beast 1600Mhz    GPU PowerColor Devils 13 Dual Core 290X

Case: Corsair Air 540 strips Storage: Samsung 256GB SSD and a 1TB WD Black (2013 Model)                                                                                                       

My favorite thing about the HTC M8 is the fact that 90% (ramp up from the 70% of M7) of the chassis is made out of aluminum. It just goes to show how much effort HTC puts in the phone to ensure that the quality is top tier. I was drawn to the iPhone 4 by its amazing aluminum + glass design, but M8 blows iPhone 4 away a huge margin in terms of build/design quality.

Favorite thing about the phone has to be the speakers, the sound quality is amazingly good (as i saw from a shop)

I love it's day to day usability!, the ergonomics in the hand and the OS to the eye :D 

I love the metal look, I'm tired of plastic, also the screen size is pretty sweet

Daymm I Like The Duel Back Camera Features + Love The Metal Finish With A Surprisingly Sexy Design