HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

Probably the best build android phone - again. Although this time it has some serious competitors (especially Xperia Z2, that things feels amazing as well), but even more cudos to HTC for this, since imo they started the whole "WE NEED BETTER BUILD QUALITY NAO" on Android and took away some of the arguments for an IOS over android.

My favourite thing about the ONE M8 has to be the camera. I love how HTC doesn't go on especially Sonys and Nokias megapixel train. Seems like they have some physicians in their development compartment that theach them how taking images actually works. If the camera is qualitywise similar or even better than the camera on the M7 it's on the top end of the line.

• Primary PC: i7-3770K@4,6GHz | Thermalright Macho | ASRock Z77 Extreme 4 | 16 GB Corsair Vengeance@1866MHz | 2x Gigabyte 660ti 3GB@1130MHz | 256 GB Samsung 840 | WD Black 1TB | BeQuiet! DarkPower Pro 650W | Zalman Z11
  • Secondary PC: i7-860@3,1GHz | Scythe Katana 3 | ASUS Maximus III Formula P55 | 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz | 2x Zotac GTX 280@650MHz | WD Velociraptor 500GB | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | BeQuiet! DarkPower Pro 750W | Coolermaster Cosmos S

Haven't really gotten to try it out, but I love the ability for changing focus, seems like the Lytro.

What I love about the HTC One M8? That it's METAL! |,,/

my fav thing about the M8 is the beautiful build quality, great review!

I love the awesome front facing boom speakers!!! And the fact that you can focus a photo's background after you've taken a photo!!

It is so true what linus said that other manufacturers do not care about build quality as much as HTC do and moreover the speaker implementation is such a great feature. 

Thanks for the giveway :D

I love the build quality of the HTC One M8!

Thank you HTC for this epic giveaway, I'm so sick of people buying phones that in my opinion are lesser than the M8 because they have been sold by sales people to believe otherwise. My favorite thing about the M8 is the amazing build quality and design of the phone, it's the way phones should look and feel. I really hope I win this giveaway as we don't really get that many HTC products in South Africa.

I actually told a friend to get this instead of a competing product as I know it would be a better fit. 

This phone looks so good and I bet the speakers are amazing

Well, I like the build quality the most but the camera is pretty cool too!

The fact that HTC have put in a micro sd slot is definately my favourite feature.

Fave thing about the ONE, is the Front facing speakers, as someone who listens to music alot, having nice speakers on my phone would be awesome, i also love the construction being built from  metal and the heavy feel of it, not being some outraging design its still simple and that makes it feel more premium imo.

I personally love the design and finish of the phone and those boomsound speakers, sad how I have to cup my S4 every time I watch a movie...

I went into my local Communications store the other day just to have a play of the device. Oh my god! The build quality! I literally wanted to throw my Nexus 5 away and buy it right there and then. However, as a Masters Student I don't really have the money to buy one and I don't like plans, haha. 

I have no idea what I am doing

I like that strong aluminum body and very good speaker,i hope that for the next model "M9" they will work on some problems you mentioned and make HTC phone even much better :)

My favourite parts of the M8 are definately the design, build quality and the micro SD slot. Only thing that I would improve is the bezel size.

CLICK IT! ahaha an extra chance for a m8 wooop!

Favorite thing about the phone would be the BOOMSOUND! ahaha its just a "simple" feature that has real world application and not gimmicky :)

goodluck everyone!

Really loved the review, and love the phone! My favourite thing about the One is the speakers (why doesn't every phone have these?!), and the design is really nice. 

I have a sony experia miro with a broken screen,the m8 is a beast.

For me its the build quality and sense 6