HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

Clicked the link. I have the M7 and I believe it was the best phone of 2013. What I like most about it is the front panel dual speakers!

This is the best phone that has ever been made imo. I absolutely love the design because it looks better than anything else and well it's not cheap like some other phones (khhmm... s4 khh....)

Second thing, the speakers are AMAZING I heard the m7 ones which I absolutely loved. 3d thing I think the cameras are great, sure the backside has only 4 megapixel but I think the video quality is great. So to summon this up, this is my favorite phone ever that I would like to have, and I'm sure that anybody who wins 'one' ;D of these will be super lucky. Thanks!

Favourite thing about the phone is the camera : )

3700x, Asus B450i, 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB, Gigabyte GTX 970 ITXDan A4-SFX, SX600-G, 120mm AIO.

Love the aesthetics of the phone. That blush finish looks great!  :lol:

Corsair 400R, i7 3770K @ 4.5GHz 16GB, Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz, Gigabyte Z77X-UD5H Motherboard, 240GB Samsung 840 Evo Sata III SSD, 2 x Asus GTX 780 Direct CU2 SLI, Corsair H100i and Corsair AX860i Platinum Power supply.

I have the htc one mini and its great, only complaints are slow speeds and low ram.

Hope I get this, I like the build quality can't live without the premium feel. 

Still rocking my Galaxy S2! The HTC One M8 would be awesome for a new upgrade  :D  :D  :D

Dat metal build quality. *Drools*

My favourite thing about the HTC M8 is by far the superior build quality of the device. Being from the Caribbean (Trinidad and Tobago) the norm is to see the usual Samsung galaxy and iPhone but I make sure to keep updated as to what else is on the market and this phone along with the m7 are on the top of my list if i can ever save to get one as phone are overpriced here . I for one am very happy to see the android market have a phone with such great build quality, a feature which for me would always surpass the often redundant and sometimes useless features heavily marketed by companies for their flagship devices today. This device brings the best of both worlds as i can enjoy the freedom and customizability of the Android OS without having to sacrifice on having a well built handset. The feeling of owning a premium device is one thing but having one which actually give you that premium feel in the palm of your hands and standing out with those elegant sleek curves and brushed metal finish, that's what makes it worth every cent. Thanks LinusTechTips for the opportunity to win my first flagship handset. Keep up the great work peace out from Trinidad.

what i really like about the M8, the notification light " since i use htc one x" and the build quality :)

The thing I like most about the HTC One M8 is the fact that it tried to be different than the norms that is normally seen in the market. This is seen where Instead of running for more megapixels, HTC stick with the ultrapixel camera. Most importantly, other phone manufactures went for plastic in order to cut cost and the fact that the phone is now 90% metal shows how much they're trying to deliver the best value for buyers' hard earned money. 

Awesome looking phone, my favourite part is the battery life!

The aspects I like about the M8 already existed in the M7; the metal chassis and the front facing speakers. Beyond that, the only thing that interests me that isn't in the M7 are the phone waking gestures so I don't have to keep pressing the power button to wake my phone.

Aluminium body!

anything with a brushed aluminium shell just looks super high class :D

My favorite thing about the HTC One M8 is the premium look of it.

I really like that they moved the buttons to on-screen, however that isn't my favorite feature, that has to be the Sense!

#BetterThanBeiber I'm going to give this to my mum for her birthday if I win because she is the best mum ever

I love the dual cameras and the sheer good looks of this phone!

I like the HTC One for it's ULTRA PIXEL CAMERA, megapixel are great but i usually shoot during low light.

Awesome speakers and finally an Android phone with the headphone jack at the bottom. Love it!

Great review Linus (please don't stop with the phone reviews, they are quite refreshing in comparison with "the other guys")—About that favorite feature... gotta be the metal casing!

Cheers,

Linus

My favourite part is the body design - it looks very good and I love that it's 90% metal.

Defenetly the Aluminium body and camera...ohh speeeeakers...actually all :D even thou  i havent even touched it.. :D

My favourite features of the M8 is the soft keys and the front facing speakers. The soft keys allow for that extra bit of screen real-estate when you need it and can change keys to suit your current needs. The front facing speakers I don't even have to explain, they are just amazing :D