HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

New htc one is such a good looking phone had the old one and love it but really want the new one. I love them front facing speakers 

Front facing speakers and the build quality is awesome.

The best thing is that it's the best phone out on the market. I love the hardware and build quality of it and I NEED ONE!

Favourite thing about M8: Rock-solid build quality

Awesome and really helpful review!

Previously, I had the HTC Sensation and got disappointed. I was all hyped up with the HTC Sense 3.0, but then I realized the other phones of it's generation are waaay better. Ever since then I went away from the HTC brand. But now I think I'm sold to the new HTC One M8.

What I love about it is the build quality. The metal construction is just waaaay better than the competition's plastic materials. I also love the BoomSound.  I never expected the sound quality of this phone to be THAT good. 

My favourite feature of the HTC One M8 or rather all recent HTC phones is HTC Boomsound. That 2 front stereo speakers is why I bought a HTC Butterfly S and is still currently using it now.

CoolerMaster CM 690 II Basic | Intel i7-2600 | CoolerMaster Hyper 212+ 2x Zotac GTX 1070 AMP! Edition

Asus P8Z77-V LK | 2 x 4GB Kingston HyperX DDR3 1600MHz CL9 | SeaSonic M12ii 850W 80+ Bronze Crucial M4 128GB

The build quality is the major selling point when it comes to why I would choose the M8. It feels so much better in hand than most other Android based devices; to me.

My phone broke down about  2  years ago and i've been using my old nokia 6070 ever since :(. I like the overall performance of the M8 (The display , front-facing speakers,hardware and battery life and simplistic yet wonderful new sense UI) .All of these form an amazing combination between hardware and software,bringing top notch build quality and high-end specs to the table , HTC did not disappoint :) 

I love the terriffic build quality :D please give me that phone

i would love this phone because my brother has the htc one m7 so i can be better than him! 'brotherly love' :)

I really love the ID and its build quality, as well as the BoomSound speakers on the M8, the duo camera also looks interesting and the SD card slot would be very useful; the battery seems to be very good in this phone as well.

Thanks to everyone involved in this giveaway for running it

My Nexus 4's battery can't last me enough, and I want to go from one beautiful phone (dat glass back) to another! :D

yay giveaway...my favorite thing about the m8 is the epic sound i really love that you can watch videos listen to music without doing the "cup in your hand trick"

The HTC ONE M7 is probably my favorite android phone and I use it till this day.

Have been really looking forward to buying a M8 to replace my "old one" mainly because of the new design with beautiful rounded edges, bigger 5" screen and the improved batery.

I hope I win this epic giveaway!

Thanks for all the continuous work Linus

The biggest gripe with the m7 for me was the memory card slot, so that and the overall build quality are my favorite things about the m8.

That build quality is what makes me want to buy the HTC One M8. The only downside that I have is that they would get rid of that stupid 4MP camera and put in a proper 16MP camera and why no USB 3.0?!?!?

A giveaway in the internet that doesn't take 5 months to pick the winner after the cutoff time? Holy balls, someone knows how to do giveaways.

My favorite thing about the M8 is... a lot. :( I absolutely love the front speaker, the metal body, the size (I have Slick-ish hands), Sense really feels intuitive to me and, most importantly, I've always wanted an Android phone with the look/feel/build quality of an iPhone/Apple product and this is it.

This is just an amazing phone all round, but if I had to pick my favorite I'd say the front speaker. Sitting my current phone on something while I'm using the speaker makes it sound like ass. The lack of wireless charging almost made me consider a new phone, but I just can't bring myself to do it. 

I've been using an HTC One S for a couple of years because it's one the sexiest phones ever made,
but I have to admit the gun metal M8 looks really nice :3

The best thing about the HTC One M8, is the outstanding build quality :))

Great phone.

I will always choose metal over plastic.

Thanks for the review !

I love the screen and the speakers, I don't wanna cup my iphone 4s anymooorreeeee

Aww yes HTC One!!

First phone in a while that's really caught my eye, since the One M7 anyway :P

Main PC: i7 3770k @ 4.2Ghz Corsair H100i V2 | MSI GD65-Z77A | NZXT Tempest 410 Elite | MSI 1080Ti Gaming | Corsair Vengeance 4x4GB @ 1600Mhz | 2x Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | Seagate 2TB | Corsair RM650x

This video has put the M8 on the list of phones I need to check out in person, as I'm really out of touch with my old mobile that doesn't even have a touch-screen.
Heh, out of touch, suppose it's kind of funny...

M8 is internet short-hand for mate, and as an Australian, this speaks to me. *-*