HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

HTC fan since the HTC Diamond, Legend, One S - and all of these are still working and lying around @ home ! I just upgraded because I love HTCs pure aesthetics. They build the best looking phones. Inovate and are putting value into material and craftsmanship. Never understand how people can buy a crappy 500-700 $/€ premium  plastic phone with no premium build quality. Kudos HTC for using premium build quality and materials.

Love all the metal, and sense 6.0 is great!

The M8 looks pretty sleek and awesome.

Favourite part would be the casing, especially the look of the brushed gunmetal one.

I love the HTC ONE M8 for the same reason I bought the M7, build quality and the HTC BoomSound (beats audio on the M7). Thanks for the chance to win ONE and good luck! ;)

The Design of this Device is so awesome and I want to try the BoomSound Speakers soo much.

btw really good review Linus! I like how you don't emphasize on the specs and are going more for the experience.

I think that the best thing about M8 is HTC SENSE. That software is great! I'm still using it in my HTC Desire and it is fast and so easy to use - I simply love it! And becouse of that software I said to myself that I won't buy other phone than HTC:) Thanks Linus for great video:P - send from my HTC Desire

man i made my friend brought the m7, im still stuck w ip4, hope i win m8 :PPPP

Lovin' the speakers on the M8!

Coolermaster CM690 Nvidia Edition // Asus P7P55 WS Supercomputer // Intel i5 750 // Nvidia MSI GTS 250 // Corsair Vengeance LP 16GB 1600Mhz // Intel 520 120GB // WD Caviar Black 1TB // WD Caviar Black 640GB // Corsair AX850 // Noctua NH-U12P 

That is a gorgeous looking phone, some serious swag.

There are many great things about the M8 from the display, battery life and the UI.

But my favorite has got to be the addition of the SD card slot. I have an M7 and it makes me want to buy the M8 just for that feature.

Well my 3GS is due for an upgrade, might just as well be the HTC One (M8)

An awesome giveaway as always! The build quality of the M8 looks really amazing.

Keep the excellent videos coming! Love your phone reviews btw

The best thing about this phone is the display, boom sound speaker and sd storage .  :D 

The phone is just super great built.

Thumbs up for HTC and LinusTech for giving us the chance to win this nice phone !!

The thing I like best about the M8 is the premium look and feel. I had an android phone before but it was all plastic. Since then I moved to iOS with my iphone 5, and I would very muck like to have a premium android phone

the build quality is amazing on the HTC One M8. i don't own any flagship phone but I sure have held some and i don't really like the feeling of those it's either too cheap or too uncomfortable for me. with the M8, i feel like this will have a good feel for me. maybe not the perfect for me but sure is a good one. the micro SD slot is another thing that i like. i can't imagine how i will manage my files without an SD card. Why is this feature being removed on so many phones? dual sim capability. in my country, having one sim sometimes is enough but having 2 networks sure does improve your communications. my parents have multiple sims because people just can't settle to one or two networks. speakers are sure good but i don't find myself using them frequently but it sure helps having two speakers and stereo capability. i really like the 2 rear cameras for the refocusing of images. i am sure this feature will be improved through software.

| i5 3570 | Palit GTX 680 jetsream | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h | Corsair Vengeance 2x4 1600mhz | WD Caviar Black  1TB | Corsair TX 650m | Coolemaster Hyper212 X | NZXT Pantom 410 | Asus VS239 | Logitech G400s |

Click here to learn how to troll

winner winner chicken dinner

3770k, Asrock Extreme 4, 16GB Dominator Plat, AX760i, 250GB BX100, 1.5TB Seagate, Win 7 Home Prem 

I really love the almost full aluminum design, as well as the dual camera function. Also, kudos for bottom headphone jack and micro sd slot. :)

What I like the most (besides the freakin' speed) is the sound. My phone is just terrible at playing music. Thanks for the giveaway!

Awesome review as always, beast of a phone and please dont give up on doing this !

great cup trick joke and for the wireless charging i am sure there will be some solutions on ebay or so for that, although the built in would be much better

Lenovo E330 i5-3230M, 8GB RAM, 250GB Samsung msata SSD

mostly paired with LG 25UM55 ultrawide + 3TB WD Elements

Trackpoint rulezz!!