HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

I really like the speaker and the design of this phone

damn thats one sexy phone. sure would be a cool replacement to my nokia brick :D

The looks of the phone, is just simple and great...

I love the aluminium frame of this phone. Would make me feel like a baller! 

| Cooler Master HAF 912 Plus | MSI P67A-G45 | i5 2500K @ 4.2GHz |  Coolermaster Hyper 212 Plus | EVGA GTX 670 FTW Edition 2GB | 8GB (2X4GB) Mushkin Blackline @ 1600MHz | 256GB OCZ Vertex 4 SSD | 1TB Western Digital Caviar Green | Corsair 600CX V2 | Windows 7 64-bit |

What I like about the M8?

-SImple, it is so damn sexy + it is a beast in terms of productivity etc.

best thing about it?

its HTC, i've been an HTC fanboy since the awesomestest HD2 :wub: !

A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it.

Build Quality most definitely, The M8 is seriously built SO WELL

I like the power, build quality and speakers

BSc. Hons. Computer Science Student (MMU)

My PC - CPU: AMD FX-8350 (4.5 GHz) | Cooler: CoolerMaster Seidon 120v2 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB 1600Mhz | Mobo: MSI 970 Gaming | GPU: MSI Twin Frozr GTX 960 2G |

Storage: Kingston V300 120GB/Seagate Barracuda 1TB/ WD Caviar Green 1TB | Case: Cooltek Antiphon | PSU: EVGA 500w Non Modular | Monitors: BenQ GL2250 x 2

Favorite part of the M8 is the build quality! No other phone can match its 90% metal build!

My Rig:

CPU: Intel i5 3470 | MB: Asrock H77 Pro4/MVP | RAM: GSkill Ripjawx 8gb DDR3 1600 | VGA: Gigabyte GTX560 OC | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120gb, 2X Intel 330 60gb | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 750gb | CASE: Modded NZXT Souce 220 | Cooling: Deepcool Iceblade Pro | PSU: Seasonic M12II 520w | Mouse: Razer Deathadder 2013 | Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2013 | Mousepad: Razer Vespula | Monitor: Dell E2314H

I like the fact that it's a Phone

Oh and I'm Australian and I would love to introduce my mates to my m8  :D

I wasn't sure whether I was interested in upgrading to the m8 from my m7 until Linus mentioned some things missed in other reviews like the quicker charging time and the faster camera shots are deffo enough reasons for me to upgrade! :D

The thing i love most about my m7 is the speakers, the other day i was set in bed but a bit unable to sleep i opened up badland and started playing with the volume on low, the sound quality with that audio track just made the game feel so much more emmersive, not to mention if i watch the WAN show in bed and prop my phone up with a pillow i don't have to turn the volume all the way up because the speaker is in on the bed and i cant hear it like it did with my old 4s, i love my m7 and if the m8 is as you say and much of the same but better i want it.

What isn't better than my SGS3? Awesome giveaway!

Intel Core i5 4670K, MSI GTX760, Thermalright AXP-100, Corsair Vengeance 16GB RAM, Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD,  Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD, ASRock M8.

My favorite thing of HTC One is HTC focus on things what is important. Multimedia is whats important on any smartphone and HTC nailed it. In case of camera, I would rather have fast and "good in dark" camera, then 40 mpx slow and "heavy to transfer pic" camera for which only care professional Photographers and they for sure not using smarthphone to shoot.

Because this is my first post I just whant to say keep it up Linus and team, you awaken my inner geek (I am law student so...you get the point)for a past several months since I follow yours youtube channel. Greeting from Croatia.

I have the note 3, and i would chose the ONE for the Boom Sound and the battery life :)

Build quality and battery life are awesome.

Best thing about this phone; the premium that is provides for the user, whether it is in audio, video or just showing it off to everyone in the world

I really like the design and build quality of the phone, would love to see the speaker design implemented on more phones. Clicked the link right away :D

a lot of good things about the M8... but for me the HTC Sense 6 is so great.... and in addition to the build quality ...it's godlike :D

Speakers and build-quality. Friggin' jawdropping.

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

It feels as though no games ever leave the BETA stage anymore, until about 3 years after it officially releases. - Shd0w2 2014

Man I need this phone

The last phone i had was a bottom end blackberry, what a mistake I made simply for Blackberry messenger *facepalm* and now the best thing I can buy is a secondhand nexus 4 with a broken camera :/.

Thanks Linus and the whole of your team for doing this giveaway :)

I just had to register for a chance at this amazing give-away! and hope to get rid of my Samsung Galaxy S (i9100) - yes, the first one, where now after years of use the micro b broke, damn little connectors...

Yes, wireless charging would have been nice on the M8 (loved the sad-smiley in the video!), but the other specifications more then make up for it! M9 with wireless charging for sure, though.

Although I have never seen one in person I can just imagine what the build quality of this thing is like . Also I love the look of the gun metal version of the phone. it is probably the nices looking phone i have ever seen. (at least in video form)

Awesome, superb build quality! I want one :D