HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

My favourite thing about the M8 is the fact that it is better than the wildfire - the only android experience I have had to date, which has put me off the OS.

Dem Speakers :3

AMD FX8320 @3.5ghz |  Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3  |  Corsair Vengeance 8gb 1600mhz  |  Hyper 412s  |  Gigabyte windforceR9 290  |  BeQuiet! 630w  |  Asus Xonar DGX  |  CoolerMast HAF 912+  |  Samsung 840 120gb

2 WD red 1tb RAID0  |  WD green 2tb(external, backup)  |  Asus VG278He  |  LG Flatron E2240  |  CMstorm Quickfire TK MXbrown  |  Sharkoon Fireglider  |  Audio Technica ATH700X

#KILLEDMYWIFE

easily the build quality of the phone is my favorite part. with the use of aluminum instead of plastic makes it feel far better.

Nice vid. Indeed it's a better review than the M7 video one year ago.

Good luck to everyone on the giveaway. :)

Those boom sound speakers are simply amazing

Im with Nokia 5530 for 3-4 years i could really use something up to date for its awesomeness.HTC seems perfect! Cheers!

this thing is awesome, no more cupping the phone for better sound, i think the battery life's great too

man, this phone looks amazing. love the dual cameras!

this would be an epic improvement over a motorola defy +

Thanks Linus!

The Build Quality looks absolutely amazing on the phone.

AMD FX 8350 @ 4.8Ghz | 32GB Kingston HyperX Beast @ 2400Mhz | 2 x Gigabyte GTX 770 OC SLI | 4 x SanDisk Ultra Plus 128GB RAID 0 | Fractal Design R4 | 3 x Samsung S22A300H 21.5" Monitors | Swiftech H220

Cant believe I finally decided to join this forum because of a giveaway....

Well my favorite feature of the HTC one M8 would be the micro sd card (finally) and maybe ill give there Android version a try instead of rooting...

Keep up the great work Linus Media Group!!!

Metal case should be a must for every phone!

Clicked the link and posting in the thread.. lets see if I get me a new phone m8 (as in mate, haha..) :)

NCIX: http://bit.ly/1iAfeSz

Amazon: http://georiot.co/1V30

Finally a worthy replacement for my One M7 from a year ago. This phone features a stunning ID, lightning fast performance, and aside from a couple of small complaints... is damn near as good as it gets. I hope you guys enjoy this video because I feel like now, one year into doing phone reviews, this is about as good as we can make them... It's a lot of work, but if you guys enjoy it, then it's all worthwhile....

Now onto the good stuff. HTC is giving us up to TWO phones to give away. All we need to do is generate 10,000 unique impressions on this tracked product page link, and I will give away two phones to random posters in this thread no matter who you are or where you're from in the world. 

CLICK HERE -> http://s.htc.com/1nL8t8x <- CLICK HERE

One entry per person, but tell ALL your friends and family about it! Spread the word because this is a srs business opportunity to own what is arguably the best smartphone in the world right now!

The giveaway closes Apirl 19th and the winners will be announced on the WAN show before the end of April!

What a phone. amazing how small the die-phone looks next to that beast, and it only ways 16 grams more

CPU: Intel I5-4690k (stock) Motherboard: Asus B85 Pro gamer RAM: 2x4 - GB Avexir kit (xmp is not enabled) GPU: XFX R9 280X DD Case: Coolermaster Storm Enforcer Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, Seagate Barracuda 1TB, WD 250GB PSU: Thermaltake Smartpower 750w Monitor: BenQ RL2455HM Cooling: 200mm front intake, 200mm top exhaust, 200mm rear exhaust Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core Sound: Kingston HyperX Clouds and Logitech Speakers Operating System: Windows 10 64bit

I love the camera! Also the lonh batterylife would be awesome for someone like me who is constantly filming with their phone.

HTC One M8 is the bomb. 

Beautiful aluminium almost makes my phone look like a toy... 

Loved the review, made me laugh a lot.

The thing i like most about the M8 are the revolutionary speakers, but the aluminium finish is right up there :)

My favourite thing about the M8 is the front speakers, I really hate bottom/top speakers.

I really like HTC Sense UI, but for years they kept the newest version of sense for the newest phone. The older generation will receive a crop down version of it or got discontinued like my poor HTC One S and HTC Sensation.

Main System:

Intel Core i7 4930k

28GB DDR3-1333

ASUS X79-Deluxe

ASUS STRIX GTX1080

OCZ Toshiba RD400 256GB

Samsung 850 Evo 500GB

Toshiba 2TB

Antec EDGE750

Corsair H55

Corsair Graphite 230T

I love the epic sound and the camera. I test one for a couple of hours and it is pure awesome! 

I consider myself as an audiophile, the best feature is definetely BOOMSOUND!!