HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

i love the 90% metal desing its awesome

Been thinking about getting me a new phone, and wanted to get the M7 back when it was released. Personally I still think the front facing speakers have to be my favorite thing about this, but i'm glad to see that this version has Micro SD.

superior build quality for the win, shame on all other android cheapskate phones.

I don't think any other phone can rival with HTC One's build quality, it actually feels like a premium device, the other manufacturers don't realize that the phone doesn't only need to have amazing specs, but also feel like a flagship device. Those speakers are one of the best selling points of the phone as well, why shouldn't you be allowed too have good quality speakers on your phone? I don't understand, why does everyone else think it's a gimmick? Eh, kudos HTC for the new awesome phone. Hope we get to 10 000 hits on the links to get 2 free M8's :)

My favourite thing is probably the Boom Sound speakers or the fantastic build quality.

Rig - Processor: Intel core i5 3570k @4.3GHz, Motherboard: Asus P8Z77-V LX, GPU: XFX HD 7950 DD, with a Kraken G10 and Kraken X40, RAM: Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz 4x4GB, HDD: Seagate 1.5TB, Cooler: Xigmatek Prime SD1484, Case: Phantom 530

Peripherals - Monitor: Acer 24-inch 1920x1080, Keyboard: Microsoft Sidewinder X4, Mouse: Logitech G9x, Headphones: Turtle Beach PX21, Mousepad: Steelseries QCK

Sweet phone. Does any one know how to get that "knock to unlock" on a nexus 5?

I need a new phone to replace my absolutely rubbish Blackberry Curve and this HTC One M8 looks like a top contender, I love the all aluminium build quality, also the HTC One M8 will be much faster then slow as a sloth Blackberry that i have. The speaker implementation on the HTC One M8 looks to be like one of the best i have seen.

CLICKED, i really really really really want this damn phone! Dat sexy gunmetal back!

probably watched all the reviews on youtube about the HTC One M8... its just so gorgeous looking phone ever made...  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

I hope you fixed the heartbleed, because i Need GUN metal in my life.... A lot of it....

The Thing I like about the HTC One M8 Is it's design and it's extremely loud and clear speakers.

The best thing about HTC One M8 is it's Build Quality, it feels great on Hands (Actually had hands on in a store), great implementation on Dual camera, and even the TruTone flashes, I like that, HTC Sense 6.0 feels really great smoother and butter flow Performance.

One who have this mobile is the Luckiest person !!

Intel Core i3 2100 @ 3.10GHz - Intel Stock Cooler - Zotac Geforce GT 610 2GB Synergy Edition

Intel DH61WW - Corsair® Value Select 4GBx1 DDR3 1600 MHz - Antec BP-300P PSU

WD Green 1TB - Seagate 2.5" HDD 1TB - Seagate Barracuda 500GB - Antec X1 E.

Yay Free phone! I like the big colourful screen!

yeyyy giveaway!

would really like to get that phone,my htc one s is a bit old now

and this is just a beautiful phone

I'm probably the only one who like the camera most of all.

Seriously, when do we get 4*4 array cameras ?

Best phone out there, feels like no compromises made to me!

I think the Bigger screen is awesome! I do like all of HTC phones. Big screen size is awesome! However 1080p front facing camera is beast.

This phone looks awesome, Now to choose it's best feature Arrgh too many but I'll say the incredible detail HTC has put in this beast of a phone, Love it soo much :)