HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

Tired of my M7, and happy about the things the M8 fixes, I was going to buy one until you mentioned the give away.

While I love the possibilities of the depth camera, My favorite feature has to be the Boom speakers, HTC has always had great speaker I remember my old HTC desire being a million times louder then my current phone

I really like the silver colour of it and the build quality looks and probably feels amazing,

This phone is amazing! And I have to say, after using the M7 for a while now, an upgrade to the battery and its ability to charge is much needed.

That a damn fine looking Phone is what that is, also its M8 and im aussie so Mate me away

To me it's gotta be the speakers. I've seen a lot of smartphones (i don't really own one) and every time someone would put on music or a video it would sound just ridiculous and my friend had to "cup his hand" just like linus did in the video, didn't know this was actually a running joke ahah so yeah that's what i like most, good vid linus and crew

I love the built quality on the ONE and the M8 .

And i want a new phone :) .

Thanks Linus for your review. Although I gotta say that I hoped M8 improved its camera. But but, I do still enjoy ultra pixel cameras posting photos on my instagram/google+. HOPE I WIN!

My favorite thing from what I've seen is the new software. Sense 6.0 (if thats what its called) looks a lot nicer and smoother

Shit, my phone phone spazed out so I posted like 10 posts. Sorry guys

Ever since the Original HTC One came out I wanted it SOOO bad, Im stuck with an Iphone 4 though... the HTC One M8s Speakers and OS look perfect, less cupping please.... The Aluminium body looks GORGEOUS, sad how there is no wireless charging but I definitely love the Micro SD Slot, HTC One was good, HTC One M8 = Druel Worthy Definitely the best phone of all time... So far

My favourite thing about this phone is that your are giving one away! i would love to get rid of my damned Lumia 800 for this beast!!!

I love The Metal construction and the awesome battery life... Expecting to switch to M8 ASAP

MB :MSI Z77a G45 | Proc: I5 3570K (Stock) | HSF : CM 212X turbo | RAM : Corsair Vengeance 8GB (2X4GB) | VGA : MSI GTX 660 Twin Frozr | PSU : Corsair GS600 | Case : CM Storm Enforcer | Storage :  OCZ Vector 128GB, WD Blue 500GB , Samsung 840 Evo 120GB, WD Blue 1TB

What I really like about the htc one(m8) is how fast it is and the always in focus pictures are also really nice

That screen is absolutely gorgeous. Just about everything about the phone is exceedingly pretty.

Just watched the video.

I just LOVE the forward facing speakers.

Hopefully it will be "Good Bye Cup Trick!" If I win.

Best thing about the m8 would probably be build quality and micro sd slot

I want an HTC One m8 :D:D:D

I sure like that non-plastic BUILD  :wub:

Love the build quality of the M8! I have used the M7 since it was released and it is the best phone I've owned.