HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

Favourite feature be the build quality <3 aluminum 

Case: Fractal Design R4 (x2 Noctua 140mm Fans, x2 Fractal Design Fans)            Processor: Intel Core i7 3770k @4.2GHz (Hyper 212 Evo)             Audioengine A5+ Black Speakers

Motherboard: MSI Z77A-G45 ATX LGA1155 Z77 DDR3                                           Graphics Card: EVGA GTX 1080 SC                                               Corsair K65 RGB Cherry MX Red

Memory: G.SKILL Ripjaws X 4X4GB DDR3-1600                                                     Power Supply: OCZ Z-Series Semi Modular Gold 850W                 ASUS & LG 21.5 Monitor (Dual monitor arm)

the best part about the M8 is defiantly the build, you just cant beat all metal...

<3M8, because PPI, microSD expansion and Android OS capability.

I have been on WP8 for too long  :D

HTC one was not released when I had to upgrade last year  :(

The one thing I like the most about the M8 are the speakers (obviously), but everything else is nice too in comparison with my Huawei Ascend G300. The only thing that is similar is the Android version, even the G300 has KitKat. The custom software development is the only reason I stayed with the G300.

Hope we get those two phones :D Good luck everyone!

My favourite thing about the HTC One M8 is the amazing build quality without compromise on additional storage.

My main gripe about the M7 was the volume buttons were flush with the phone and hard to find to press while blindly adjusting the volume while it was in my pocket. I might be wrong but it appears that the volume buttons on the M8 are raised a bit. This may be my favourite thing about the M8 but as was stated in the video might cause some complications I hadn't thought off before. Even if the buttons prove to be more of a pain than gain at least the phone still has an excellent build quality and those excellent front facing speakers which will always be favourite features.

I really like this "giraffe" but it is like all giraffes - too tall! I want that beast!

Man, I love the M8
I have never got to own a smartphone in my life, but I used to have an HTC like 8 years ago. the build quality on HTCs is amazing.
when I read about the specs on the M8 I really wanted it.
This would be an awesome first smartphone for me.
The things I like most about it are the quad-core CPU, the beautiful video recording, the great robust feeling and looks of it,
the addition of Micro-SD cards, the great big display with wide viewing angle, and obviously also HTC Sense.

It's so beautiful I'm going to cry...

Great review Linus...

My favourite part of the phone is definitely the boomsound speakers. My gawd, that's the best thing on a phone I've ever used.

Other things like build quality, sleekness, micro SD card and sense 6 just makes the phone a joy to use. Kudos to HTC for making this kind phone a reality :)

Hands down the build quality of the M8 is my favorite thing about its design! Not only is it just sexy to hold and look at, it truly paved the wave for future Android devices to come!

NCIX: http://bit.ly/1iAfeSz

Amazon: http://georiot.co/1V30

Finally a worthy replacement for my One M7 from a year ago. This phone features a stunning ID, lightning fast performance, and aside from a couple of small complaints... is damn near as good as it gets. I hope you guys enjoy this video because I feel like now, one year into doing phone reviews, this is about as good as we can make them... It's a lot of work, but if you guys enjoy it, then it's all worthwhile....

Now onto the good stuff. HTC is giving us up to TWO phones to give away. All we need to do is generate 10,000 unique impressions on this tracked product page link, and I will give away two phones to random posters in this thread no matter who you are or where you're from in the world. 

CLICK HERE -> http://s.htc.com/1nL8t8x <- CLICK HERE

One entry per person, but tell ALL your friends and family about it! Spread the word because this is a srs business opportunity to own what is arguably the best smartphone in the world right now!

The giveaway closes Apirl 19th and the winners will be announced on the WAN show before the end of April!

The thing i like the most about this phone are the boomsound speakers. :)

coming from a htc butterfly, my favorite thing about the m8 is the unmatched build quality and htc boom sound. tried boom sound on my friends htc one and it was the best phone speakers i ever heard

My favorite was the build quality is beautiful and the screen was so damn nice and the speaker was so much punchy than my galaxy note and bring more clarity that my galaxy too and the camera, i frekin love it 4 mp is fine but the features that htc put was so damn nice and the lowlight no complain and the sd card slot was so freakin perfect to put all my music :)

Being a media junky and an owner of an S3, Note 3, and Nexus 4 as well as other non-metal phones, its hard to choose between the speakers and the build material as my favorite thing about the M8.

I've definitely always wanted Front Speakers for those occasions I view a video or play a game without headphones or in a loud environment (i.e. cooking.. showering, xD), and the metal is a nice change from Samsung plastic.

Thanks for the Giveaway Linus, HTC :)

Daily Driver: Note 3 running CyanogenMod11 (HLTE 8/29)
Current Device(s)Note 3 (CM11) > Nexus 4 (Sold) > Galaxy S3 (eMMC Fried) > LG G2x (Sold) > Motorola Cliq (Stock) > Motorola SLVR (Lost)
This is my Next: OnePlus One | Google Nexus 6

I like the fact that the M8 has a micro sd slot, so you can still expand your memory. 

my favorite is the batterylife. right after the boomsound speakers

My favorite thing about the M8 is the build quality. i really like how much metal the phone uses instead of plastic

If you want a reliable phone for the money htc should be everyone's first thought. The best feature when it comes to the M8 is the build quality. It has added onto the already great build of the M7 aesthetically and functionally. No, not head titling to scroll down a web page or finger print scanners. But everything has been improved such as the metal body, design, speakers, camera, and the configuration to the OS itself. It has everything you should expect from current model of smart phone.