HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

Great phone. Always great to see metal bodied phones. And giveaways ftw!

Just bought one of these for my father to replace his old nasty phone, I wouldn't mind one for myself. The best two things for me are massive high res display and really nice build quality with metal body.

I chose Xperia Z over the HTC One M7 for my last phone purchase because it had MicroSD Card expansion BUT NOW THE ONE M8 HAS IT!!

Yes Linus hit the spot for me about the complain towards the built in speakers and the BoomSound is a GODSEND.

The build quality of HTC One M8 put Samsung craps to SHAME.

My favorite thing about the HTC One M8 is: NO COMPROMISE.

Built + BoomSound + Memory expansion = WIN. SO MUCH WIN.

I like sleek aluminum body and the inclusion of a micro SD card slot 

The best thing about the m8 is the 90% metal body. Always nice to see quality

The speakers, My god the speakers are amazing

Nice video, good job on the battery usage, will be great getting through a weekend on one charge. Boom sound is the best feature.

I have the m7 at the moment and I would say the only thing that it is is missing is the micro sd card slot as I am running low on space. That would have to be my favorite feature on the m8. 

My rig: i5 2500k, MSI Z77A G45, Gainward GTX 980 Phantom, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, OCZ ZT series 750W PSU, 1TB HDD, 800D, fully water cooled. I am currently working on modding my HAF 912+ to fit a custom loop, here is the build log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/165963-project-viridis-water-cooled-haf-912/

Love the new M8. Wanted the M7 to be my new phone last year but couldn't upgrade, would love this one.

What I like about the M8 is the cameras, it helps taking photo quick while keeping great quality. The front facing camera with 5 megapixels makes selfie easier to take with superior quality. The effect in the camera app also makes editing photo interesting and fun, the 3D effect is very cool. My friend was able to get his hand on the M8 and I would really like to have one also.

I love the new M8`s polished metal look. It really has a premium feel to it.

1080p screen and front facing speakers along with storage that doesn't suck is awesome about the M8 

so sick of the crappy screen on my medion e4002 and storage it has 500mb onboard also the fact that its made out of plastic

While a little generic; oh the build quality... Gimeh gimeh gimeh

Regardless what andriod it is its sill better than a apple.

I really dig the screen of the m8. Nice size and and great viewing angles.  Oh and the curved edges look sexy as well. 

i just love it's slick design! almost forgot that not all android phones are made out of just plastics. This one really stands out!

Go veg.

Looks like an awesome phone im still rocking a Iphone 3gs haven't had enough money to upgrade, the phone looks supper sexy and i dont know what to say that isnt good about it. this is that part where i mention that's its my Birthday on the 18th *wink wink*

Awesome giveaway guys.. love the M8's look and specs ;)

I love the wireless charging the phone has. oh wait... jokes aside the build quality of the phone is outstanding and should be industry standard