Is there a motherboard brand that provides international warranty?

If I a buy a motherboard from Amazon.com and I don't live in the US, will any motherboard brand allow me to return it locally if they have official representative?

I don't think there's a generic answer, it depends on the individual manufacturer. You'd have to contact the manufacturer itself to make certain. For example on Amazon's help page it notes this:

For products shipped internationally, please note that any manufacturer warranty may not be valid; manufacturer service options may not be available; …

Any specific reason you want to buy from Amazon.com rather than Amazon(.my-local-tld)? Keep in mind that you'll most likely need to pay import tax, so even if the product seems cheaper, it may not be.

Remember to either quote or @mention others, so they are notified of your reply

1 minute ago, Eigenvektor said:

I don't think there's a generic answer, it depends on the individual manufacturer. You'd have to contact the manufacturer itself to make certain. For example on Amazon's help page it notes this:

Any specific reason you want to buy from Amazon.com rather than Amazon(.my-local-tld)? Keep in mind that you'll most likely need to pay import tax, so even if the product seems cheaper, it may not be.

I don't have a local Amazon. And they are so expensive here, that even with import fees, I just ordered:
Ryzen 5 5600x, 32GB 3200 Ram and MSI B550 Tomahawk for 220$ less