never buy a razer product cause it's scam

LIBYAN-NIGHTMARE
i have a razer headset i bought it long time ago , and i didn't know about the surround sound software , i thought it will work with no apps , but i found recently i need to download software and in that software you need an activation code to use that function , so i contact the support and provide them with the serial number , but they kept me waiting for about have an hour , and after that they said we can't give you the code , and after while they said , as they would will be manually generating
the codes for this device.

i shall put the pdf , prove for what they said to me, after sending me to many assistant

Contact Support.pdf

2 minutes ago, LIBYAN-NIGHTMARE said:
i have a razer headset i bought it long time ago , and i didn't know about the surround sound software , i thought it will work with no apps , but i found recently i need to download software and in that software you need an activation code to use that function , so i contact the support and provide them with the serial number , but they kept me waiting for about have an hour , and after that they said we can't give you the code , and after while they said , as they would will be manually generating
the codes for this device.

i shall put the pdf , prove for what they said to me, after sending me to many assistant

Contact Support.pdf 248.44 kB · 1 download

surround sound sucks anyway

Everything about this thread screams self-entitlement. That PDF is complete cringe and this is all your fault.

EDIT: LMAO.

image.png.f066c3eff2761fcbfc782eb40cddf711.png

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

7 minutes ago, Levent said:

Everything about this thread screams self-entitlement. That PDF is complete cringe and this is all your fault.

image.png.f066c3eff2761fcbfc782eb40cddf711.png

Went full karen in that support ticket. Lol

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.

Wow Karen,

you even pulled the I want the manger

I could use some help with this!

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

prior build:

Spoiler

15 minutes ago, Levent said:

Such a Male Karen.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | CPU Cooler: Stock AMD Cooler | Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING (WI-FI) | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 CL16 | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB Zotac Mini | Case: K280 Case | PSU: Cooler Master B600 Power supply | SSD: 1TB  | HDDs: 1x 250GB & 1x 1TB WD Blue | Monitors: 24" Acer S240HLBID + 24" Samsung  | OS: Win 10 Pro

Audio: Behringer Q802USB Xenyx 8 Input Mixer |  U-PHORIA UMC204HD | Behringer XM8500 Dynamic Cardioid Vocal Microphone | Sound Blaster Audigy Fx PCI-E card.

Home Lab:  Lenovo ThinkCenter M82 ESXi 6.7 | Lenovo M93 Tiny Exchange 2019 | TP-LINK TL-SG1024D 24-Port Gigabit | Cisco ASA 5506 firewall  | Cisco Catalyst 3750 Gigabit Switch | Cisco 2960C-LL | HP MicroServer G8 NAS | Custom built SCCM Server.

Thread locked. This doesn't look like it's going to be a productive discussion.

• No trolling or flame-bait.
    • This includes topics such as AMD vs NVIDIA, "company X sucks", and religious debates

I suspect OP won't return and is just doing the rounds posting this to as many places as they can. If you do actually want to receive help with your headset then send me a message but posting like this isn't the right way of asking for help.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450