I could never wear these in my country . It's like asking to get robbed . Sadly it's the same with every wireless headphones .

Is there a proper thread for review requests?

If not, I'll post here saying the Phillips Cityscape downtown denims are pretty great on ear headphones, and they're on sale in certain places, for almost ~1\2 price.

Tea, Metal, and poorly written code.

7Y0rO.png

£169.99 is $281.81, $112.82 more than the US price

£123.99 is $205.55, $65.60 more than the US price

On a 27% off sale, I'm paying 20% more than the product is actually worth and at the normal price before the sale, I have to pay $111.82 more than I would if I lived in America. I know that doesn't include sales tax and the UK price does, but will sales tax account for $111.82,? In case you were wondering, that's a 165.7% price difference. If you took just the exchange rate, the UK price would be £102.54, or say £110 after shipping and taxes and such, or £84.42 on the sale price, say £90 after shipping and taxes and such. That's still cheaper than the 27% sale. It's simply unacceptable. Even when I'm used to paying slightly more than the dollar price that's outrageous. Compare this to the Sennheiser ie80s, £269.99 on the UK amazon which is $447.59 and the US price is $449.95. I would have bought these but I guess not.

Edit: Turns out it's cheaper to get them imported from America than buy them from the UK store, that's not OK.

7Y1cf.png

I believe MKHD recommended a similar product and was a little reluctant. But after seeing two decent reviews of my favourite tech people, I'm feel a little more confident on my thoughts on these.

They look great, but is the price really justifiable. Usually wireless anything is bad, except wireless charing of course... :P

Linus, do you have any plans to review the Rock it Sounds R50? I tested them extensively and I like the way they sound, although sadly they are not available anywhere in my country and I can't find a place that ships it to my country without crazy shipping costs.. Still looking..

anyone knows what the name of the earphone linus is talking at 6:00?

Sennheiser IE80. He said it in the Video. 

And its amazing when you realize that on Amazon.de both costs exactly the same. Sadly i dont have the money for any of them :(

anyone knows what the name of the earphone linus is talking at 6:00?

Yeah, they're Sennheiser IE80 Premium Earphones

*Link to Linus review*

*Edit, 

TheKoerby

was faster than me :P

Profile picture: Cassie from "Skins UK "

I own a pair of these and would like to point out a problem that I have found with them over the last 6-8 months of use.

Upon connecting them to my iPhone 4S they will instantly set the iPhones alarm/ringer volume to around 20%. This then becomes very irritating as I am using these as daily headphones and having to return to the options menu to revert the ringer volume has become very irritating. Several times I have missed calls and alarms because of this.

I almost lost the food in my mouth at the mock a jaybird joke. LOL

CPU: 3770K | Motherboard: Asus Maximus V Formula | GPU: GTX 1080Ti SLI | Ram: 16gb Corsair Dominator Platinum 2133 | PSU: Corsair AX1200i | Storage: 2x Samsung 840 pros | Case: Corsair 650D | Cooler:  Corsair H100i with Noctus NF-F12 fans | Monitor: Asus ROG Swift PG278Q

SHOTFIRED

THOSE SHOTS WERE FAAAAAAAAABUUUULOUS!

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

THOSE SHOTS WERE FAAAAAAAAABUUUULOUS!

Linus is just jealous because he's Metrosexual but I'm the real deal ;)

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

im gonna sue this company like apple sues other companies. this is my name, not theirs. 

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

I've had these buds for around 4 months now. They are amazing, the battery life is as stated as well which I couldn't believe. In the video you talked about how the sound was independent of the device, that is only the case on Android, on iOS it uses system sound. I use it on my Xperia Z and iTouch 5G so can confirm this :P . They work a lot better on iOS than they do on Android, annoyingly.

I believe MKHD recommended a similar product and was a little reluctant. But after seeing two decent reviews of my favourite tech people, I'm feel a little more confident on my thoughts on these.

They look great, but is the price really justifiable. Usually wireless anything is bad, except wireless charing of course... :P

These are the ones MKBHD uses as his daily sports earphones, he did a review a while back. The JayBirds start at 3:32.

In-Ears pop out of my ears -.-

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

Heh. Looks like Linus combed with a brick.

On a serious note, these look great, but I don't think I'll be tossing my over-ears any time soon for these. 

Spoiler

CPU: AMD 5800X

GPU: Gigabyte Aorus 3070 Ti

SSD: WD SN850X 4TB x2

MoBo: Gigabyte Aorus Master B550

Case: Fractal Torrent

PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 750W

These look interesting. I may show them to a friend of mine who frequents the gym (though I think he might not like the price, lol). Linus, have you tried the Shure SE series IEMs?

im gonna sue this company like apple sues other companies. this is my name, not theirs. 

How do you feel after getting getting mocked by Linus? 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Hey Linus, how do these fit under your motorcycle helmet? and what do you use as your riding headsets, looking to buy some as my old shures have become lost somewhere >.>

Thanks!

Hey Linus, how do these fit under your motorcycle helmet? and what do you use as your riding headsets, looking to buy some as my old shures have become lost somewhere >.>

Thanks!

I use in-helmet speakers rather than earbuds. Ear buds ALWAYS fall off when I'm trying to put my helmet on, and I find I can't hear my surroundings very well with earbuds.

I use in-helmet speakers rather than earbuds. Ear buds ALWAYS fall off when I'm trying to put my helmet on, and I find I can't hear my surroundings very well with earbuds.

I recommend that. Here in Finland, its illegal to drive with earbuds since you cant hear like other traffic or emergency vehicles

Ah, Never personalty used in helmet speakers, just started riding again, I'll look into some unless you go some suggestions. and yeah I have that issue too with them falling out, the shures was the only one that didn't fall out when I put my helmet on

Thanks