Easy Small Form Factor Build? No.

AlexTheGreatish

the drop MT3 captain america link isn't working on my end 

i7 4770K | GTX 1060 GB

I can't believe these companies can sell this sh-t for the price of something like a Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X. It's got to be something like 1/16th the amount of production costs, overhead, materials, etc. when compared to a case as chonky and "sophisticated" as that one. So there's literally no reason for it to cost so much, except for the fact that these guys know a bunch of jokers will pay out the butt for $10 (if that) worth of sheet aluminum. That took maybe an hour to stamp 30~ of these cases out of a $275 sheet of 6061 aluminum. And that's not even taking into consideration the pitiful quality control. Yeah, you're all getting fleeced. 

How do you protect from dust in this case? I cannot see where they provide any mechanism for this.

Just now, Mipsy said:

How do you protect from dust in this case? I cannot see where they provide any mechanism for this.

This is not the case for someone who wants to "protect from dust". It's just not for that. It's for optimum airflow and that's it.

Too expensive for anyone to buy.

A PC Enthusiast since 2011
AMD Ryzen 7 5700X@4.65GHz | GIGABYTE GTX 1660 GAMING OC @ Core 2085MHz Memory 5000MHz
Cinebench R23: 15669cb | Unigine Superposition 1080p Extreme: 3566

NO 😞 ??

Useful threads: PSU Tier List | Motherboard Tier List | Graphics Card Cooling Tier List ❤️

Baby: MPG X570 GAMING PLUS | AMD Ryzen 9 5900x /w PBO | Corsair H150i Pro RGB | ASRock RX 7900 XTX Phantom Gaming OC (3020Mhz & 2650Memory) | Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB) 3600 MHz | Corsair RM1000x |  WD_BLACK SN850 | WD_BLACK SN750 | Samsung EVO 850 | Kingston A400 |  PNY CS900 | Lian Li O11 Dynamic White | Display(s): Samsung Oddesy G7, ASUS TUF GAMING VG27AQZ 27" & MSI G274F

I also drive a volvo as one does being norwegian haha, a volvo v70 d3 from 2016.

Reliability was a key thing and its my second car, working pretty well for its 6 years age xD

57 minutes ago, Kaitodesu said:

the drop MT3 captain america link isn't working on my end 

Not working for me either.  I even went straight into Drop's site but I could not find the keycap set.

When I was watching this I was thinking that Linus's crew could probably make one better then this case.

With all that equipment they have and the fact of it being just a simple small form factor box.

That could be an interesting video.

Them cutting all the various pieces out and making it look nice.

😁