Need some opinions before I get Acrylic custom cut please.

King_PIN

I am using a Thermaltake Level 20 ht case which is made for water cooling which I am not doing.  

I am using an AIO on the 5950x but since I'm not a heavy gamer I'm leaving my MSI 6900xt stock.   

To clear the air on why I chose this case...I like the looks and I like that it's front facing with all the wiring out the back not the side.  

It also turns the mobo sideways so the GPU is chimney style with all the connections coming out the top of the case.  

I am replacing the side glass panels with acrylic which is being laser cut to give me finished edges but I am wondering what the opinion is on the the way I should have the fans going.  

One thing I will say is the left side panel will be facing me so I would rather NOT have fans blowing towards me but as an intake.  

Currently the right side Acrylic panel will have a roughly 5 x 14.5" cutout to exhaust my AIO rad with Lian Li SL120 fans 3 front/3back are in push/pull which I know is not liked by many but I figure every little bit helps in the rear chamber.  

I have 3 Lian Li SL120 fans pulling in fresh air from the bottom blowing up towards the mobo and the gpu.  

I have 2 Noiseblocker NB-eLoop B14-PS 140mm fans on top one in the front and one in the rear chamber. 

I am thinking about adding 3 intake fans to the left acrylic panel in the front chamber to blow across the GPU and then 3 more fans on the right panel to help exhaust the front chamber plus to add a little more RGB to the front.

The above is where I am wondering if it's alright to have fans blowing right across the GPU or if I should move them forward towards the front? I am assuming having fans blowing directly into the GPU fans is not good.     

Comments and opinions welcome.

* red arrows lian li sl120

* red/white arrows NB-eLoop 140mm

ll.jpg

12 hours ago, King_PIN said:

I guess I'm on my own.  🤣

each time the air has to do an 90 degree it losses performance but this looks for an looks build so it should be fine. the case didn't have vary good cooling to begins with hence the water cooling.

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links

9 hours ago, thrasher_565 said:

each time the air has to do an 90 degree it losses performance but this looks for an looks build so it should be fine. the case didn't have vary good cooling to begins with hence the water cooling.

Thanks.  I knew the case was for water cooling but it was the only one that I could find with the parameters I wanted.  

1 hour ago, King_PIN said:

Thanks.  I knew the case was for water cooling but it was the only one that I could find with the parameters I wanted.  

ya it a nice case. with some mods you can make the air flow better thow.

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links