Concerning my amount of likes

TopWargamer

So I've just been informed by a certain somebody that the amount of likes I have is because of my, *ahem*, "whoring around on RSS and Facebook." Umkay. You're not entirely wrong. If you want the same amount of likes as me, then whore around on RSS and Facebook as well. If not, then stop complaining. Plus, come on, it's digital likes on an Internet forum. Do I honestly care about the likes? Nope. Then why do I make updates about it? Because I'm surprised that people will give the threads I post that many likes, even though they are just news topics. 

If you don't like what I do, fine, you don't have to like what I do. You don't even have to like me. I couldn't care less. If any of you wanna get cozy and talk or play a game or something, I'm cool with that. 

COMIC SANS

I'd love to get cozy with you.

Want to find parts in your budget? Logical Increments is the guide you need. | In the market for a headset? Read this thread. | If you're looking for headphones, please refer to this thread. | Stop being backhanded when offering advice.

CPU: Intel i7-3770K @ 3.5 GHz | CPU Cooler: Thermaltake Frio OCK | Motherboard: ASUS P8Z77-V LK | Memory: 16 GB Corsair Vengeance LP (DDR3-1600) | GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7870 GHz Edition x 2 (Crossfire) | Storage: 120 GB Kingston SSDNow V300 SSD, 2 TB Toshiba HDD | PSU: Corsair TX850 V2 | Case: In-Win Mana 136 (Black)
Monitor: ASUS VS248H-P | Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 (Cherry MX Brown) | Mouse: Logitech G500 | Speakers: Logitech X-140 | Headphones: Philips Fidelio X1, Sony MDR-X05 | Webcam: Logitech C510

You need more in your life than this forum, I think you take it far too seriously.

said no one evar

[AMD Athlon 64 Mobile 4000+ Socket 754 | Gigabyte GA-K8NS Pro nForce3 | OCZ 2GB DDR PC3200 | Sapphire HD 3850 512MB AGP | 850 Evo | Seasonic 430W | Win XP/10]

Why make a thread about it if you dont care? wanting more attention? I havent seen a post of yours in reply to mine that actually has something intelligent in it.

You couldn't care less you mean. :P

Nonsensical ramblings of a jumbled mind.

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

Someones about to get alot of visitors now as well!  :P

AMD FX-8350 @ 4.7Ghz when gaming | MSI 990FXA-GD80 v2 | Swiftech H220 | Sapphire Radeon HD 7950  +  XFX Radeon 7950 | 8 Gigs of Crucial Ballistix Tracers | 140 GB Raptor X | 1 TB WD Blue | 250 GB Samsung Pro SSD | 120 GB Samsung SSD | 750 Watt Antec HCG PSU | Corsair C70 Mil Green

Why make a thread about it if you dont care? wanting more attention? I havent seen a post of yours that actually has something intelligent in it. why not go back to posting articles from The Verge? Rofl.

Don't troll.

You need more in your life than this forum, I think you take it far too seriously.

I honestly don't. I just have nothing better to do because all of my friends either work, live too far away for to hang out with them on a regular basis, or don't have a ride. Whenever me and my friends can get together, I'll take that over some Internet forum any day. Besides, there's far worse people on here.

A man's worth is not measured by his likes on LTT. :lol:

True dat

COMIC SANS

A man's worth is not measured by his likes on LTT. :lol:

MORE LIKES=BIGGER EPEEN

and we all know bigger is better ;)

[AMD Athlon 64 Mobile 4000+ Socket 754 | Gigabyte GA-K8NS Pro nForce3 | OCZ 2GB DDR PC3200 | Sapphire HD 3850 512MB AGP | 850 Evo | Seasonic 430W | Win XP/10]

You could care less? So you do actually care?

I definitely don't.

Laptop Lenovo Thinkpad X220 - CPU: i5 2420m - RAM: 8gb - SSD: Samsung 830 - IPS screen Peripherals Monitor: Dell U2713HM - KB: Ducky shine w/PBT (MX Blue) - Mouse: Corsair M60

Audio Beyerdynamic DT990pro headphones - Audioengine D1 DAC/AMP - Swan D1080-IV speakers

Someones about to get alot of visitors now as well! :P

All part of my master plan, of course! Muhahahaha!

You could care less? So you do actually care?

That makes no sense...

Nonsensical ramblings of a jumbled mind.

I am not a walking 4Chan!

;)

You couldn't care less you mean. :P

Isn't that what I said?

>.>

COMIC SANS

I picked out a T-Shirt just for you!

Ego.png

Personal Rig v3: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X | Noctua NH-U14S | Gigabyte B450 Aorus Pro ITX | Zotac GTX 2070 8GB | 16GB G-Skill Trident DDR4 3200MHz | EVGA Supernova 750B | Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX 

Peripherals: Sennheiser HD518 & Classic ModMic | Corsair K65 Luxe | Zowie EC2 | ASUS VG259QM  |  ASUS VG278E | Klipsch ProMedia 2.1

Why make a thread about it if you dont care? wanting more attention? I havent seen a post of yours in reply to mine that actually has something intelligent in it.

I sort of agree with this, just throwing that information out there for more attention. Sorry but it's true.

Ego.png

Tears are in my eyes, that is fucking hilarious. :lol: :D :lol:

That makes no sense...

Exactly, you said, 'I could care less', which means even though you made it out as if you don't care you actually do.

What a terrible thread, even for off topic...

Laptop Lenovo Thinkpad X220 - CPU: i5 2420m - RAM: 8gb - SSD: Samsung 830 - IPS screen Peripherals Monitor: Dell U2713HM - KB: Ducky shine w/PBT (MX Blue) - Mouse: Corsair M60

Audio Beyerdynamic DT990pro headphones - Audioengine D1 DAC/AMP - Swan D1080-IV speakers

If some one likes a post, it's because they like it or found it informative. I don't see how someone having a lot of likes is considered "whoring" since the people that liked it did it on there own free will.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900x  GPU: ASUS Strix rtx 2080 Super RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 8gb x4 PSU: Corsair HX850i Motherboard: ASUS Strix x570-E Storage: Samsung 840 pro, Samsung 970 evo 1tb nvme, segate 2tb Case: NZXT H510I Cooling: Corsair h100i

Exactly, you said, 'I could care less', which means even though you made it out as if you don't care you actually do.

What a terrible thread, even for off topic...

I'm still confused...but I don't really care about the likes. Maybe it's just a wording or interpretation problem. Meh, whatevs.

Ego.png

I don't remember my ego ever getting falsely inflated in the first place. I'm just another member on another Internet forum.

COMIC SANS

I'm still confused...but I don't really care about the likes. Maybe it's just a wording or interpretation problem. Meh, whatevs. 

He's giving you crap because the phrase is "couldn't care less" meaning that you care the littlest amount as possible. "Could care less" means that you could care less, for all we know, you care a lot. You can care less than a lot, if that makes ANY sense.  

He's giving you crap because the phrase is "couldn't care less" meaning that you care the littlest amount as possible. "Could care less" means that you could care less, for all we know, you care a lot. You can care less than a lot, if that makes ANY sense.  

Ooooooooooooooh, I see now. I should probably edit that then, haha. 

COMIC SANS