Concerning my amount of likes

TopWargamer

I don't remember my ego ever getting falsely inflated in the first place. I'm just another member on another Internet forum.

You made a thread about yourself and how many likes you get. Just report it and get it deleted.

Laptop Lenovo Thinkpad X220 - CPU: i5 2420m - RAM: 8gb - SSD: Samsung 830 - IPS screen Peripherals Monitor: Dell U2713HM - KB: Ducky shine w/PBT (MX Blue) - Mouse: Corsair M60

Audio Beyerdynamic DT990pro headphones - Audioengine D1 DAC/AMP - Swan D1080-IV speakers

You made a thread about yourself and how many likes you get. Just report it and get it deleted.

I made the thread because apparently people don't like that I have a lot of likes, and I wanted to address the subject. It's not like I'm praising my likes or anything. 

As a side note, I'm surprised that you're legitimately getting pissed off about this. 

COMIC SANS

That makes no sense...

By saying you could care less, you are literally saying that you care a certain amount, but you have the potential to care less than you do now. The figurative meaning is that you don't care at all, but even that is flawed, because if you didn't care at all, but you could care less, then you would care a negative amount.

Come to think of it, "I couldn't care less" is flawed as well. For example, because of the way my brain is wired, I couldn't possibly care less about computers than I do now, because I love them so much, which is not the same as not caring at all.

Why is the God of Hyperdeath SO...DARN...CUTE!?

Also, if anyone has their mind corrupted by an anthropomorphic black latex bat, please let me know. I would like to join you.

Well either way, I changed it to "I couldn't care less", which is what I meant this whole time anyways. Just typed it out wrong. 

COMIC SANS

*cries* why do you have 4x the amount of likes I have when I have 3x the amount of posts

inori_zirong_shiku_shiku.gif

;):P

*cries* why do you have 4x the amount of like I have when I have 3x the amount of posts

I wonder the same thing.

o_O

It's okay, we all still love you.

<3

COMIC SANS

*cries* why do you have 4x the amount of like I have when I have 3x the amount of posts

That is so dam cute.... x.x

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

I wonder the same thing.

o_O

It's okay, we all still love you.

<3

*bro hug*

That is so dam cute.... x.x

I know it :P Inori Aizawa :D

Check out this preferably with a non IE browser :P

Why make a thread about it if you dont care? wanting more attention? I havent seen a post of yours in reply to mine that actually has something intelligent in it.

I haven't seen a post of yours worth two shits, so I think that about equals it out.

Linux "nerd".  If I helped you please like my post and maybe add me as a friend :)  ^_^!

*bro hug*

I know it :P Inori Aizawa :D

Check out this preferably with a non IE browser :P

LOL Good lord thats why my friend fell for Internet Explorer... It was too dam cute.... 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

LOL Good lord thats why my friend fell for Internet Explorer... It was too dam cute....

It's a conspiracy by Microsoft! It all makes sense now!

made by Microsoft Singapore for the Asian market and more directly the Japanese. They also have ones for all other ones but Inori was by far the biggest hit.

I just loved the gif for when you go these in a non IE browser i had to grab the gif.

Eh, your contribution doesn't go backward...like someones folding contribution don't go backwards. If you don't feel like posting news...don't. Simple as that

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

Eh, your contribution doesn't go backward...like someones folding contribution don't go backwards. If you don't feel like posting news...don't. Simple as that

Meh, it's not that I don't want to, cause I do, just been lazy lately cause I've been busy with school and that's making me not want to do anything, haha.

COMIC SANS

made by Microsoft Singapore for the Asian market and more directly the Japanese. They also have ones for all other ones but Inori was by far the biggest hit.

I just loved the gif for when you go these in a non IE browser i had to grab the gif.

I remember watching the promotional video for the browser lol... They had a character for their OS too at one point. 

I remember watching the promotional video for the browser lol... They had a character for their OS too at one point. 

I remember windows 7 had Madobe Nanami and windows 8 has Madobe Yu and Madobe Ai in japan.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900x  GPU: ASUS Strix rtx 2080 Super RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 8gb x4 PSU: Corsair HX850i Motherboard: ASUS Strix x570-E Storage: Samsung 840 pro, Samsung 970 evo 1tb nvme, segate 2tb Case: NZXT H510I Cooling: Corsair h100i

cant we all just love?

HtPOiWh.gif

seriously though, who cares on either side (unless you are doing this just to stir people up and get more likes? :o) huehue

If I had one wish, I would ask for a big enough ass for the whole world to kiss

Meh, it's not that I don't want to, cause I do, just been lazy lately cause I've been busy with school and that's making me not want to do anything, haha.

I know dude before this month I was hitting roughly 1000 posts a month but this month i did but 500. Ive just had more other things to do and well there havnt been any huge announcements. Those definitely help with my post count as I there is multiple threads on the topic and I usually reply many times to each.

@killers993 is correct and I think there are even more but I forget that they are.

cant we all just love?

HtPOiWh.gif

seriously though, who cares on either side (unless you are doing this just to stir people up and get more likes? :o) huehue

I just started that anime a couple days ago! <3

I remember windows 7 had Madobe Nanami and windows 8 has Madobe Yu and Madobe Ai in japan.

They also have Silverlight-tan (can't remember the name, something starting with Hi I think) and Claudia Madobe for Microsoft Azure.

They also have Silverlight-tan (can't remember the name, something starting with Hi I think) and Claudia Madobe for Microsoft Azure.

As yes Claudia <3 they recently had al of them at a convention in japan if I recall.