What's good budget brand case under $75?

Vayne778

Hey guys any recommendation for a cool looking and good budget pc case brand under $75? There are so many cases and I'm a bit confuse which to pick

I'm using asrock b560m and rtx 2060 so the case that can fit them as well

Al i can say is just find some scrap case locally for 5$ and shove your system in it xD

Or maybe just find a decent looking case locally from a computer store or something for 10-30$ but those are mostly office pc cases

I base my pc case selection on the build price, if its a 100-300$ build ill just shove it in a 3$ scrap case

300-690.420 ill shove it in a decent 10-30$ office pc case, above that ill start looking at cheap mesh airflow cases

Just make you sure you can get at least 2 intake and 1 exhaust fans in it. P300A and Fara R1 come with one fan only. Nova Mesh se has two fan stock and is so cheap you can easily add two more and stay within budget.

3 minutes ago, Downkey said:

P360A

P360x which one better?

Just now, Vayne778 said:

P360x which one better?

p360a by a long shot.

geometry is hard
b550 > x570

1 minute ago, Downkey said:

p360a by a long shot.

Can you explain why...because the design on p360x is cooler

3 minutes ago, Vayne778 said:

Can you explain why...because the design on p360x is cooler

The p360x is
-cheaper
-Has a better stock fan config
-Has much, MUCH better airflow

Basically, you are getting a much better value case, your temps will also be significantly better with the a than the x

geometry is hard
b550 > x570

6 minutes ago, Downkey said:

The p360x is
-cheaper
-Has a better stock fan config
-Has much, MUCH better airflow

Basically, you are getting a much better value case, your temps will also be significantly better with the a than the x

Does phanteks considered as good brand? I never heard it that much in my country

I found a Deepcool E-Shield for me. Have not used it but by specs it's a good one.

Airflow might be it's only weak point.

I edit my posts more often than not

MasterBox NR400/NR600 will serve you well. Since you've got Micro ATX the NR400 would be the one to choose out of the two.

Had mine for about 6 months and it's been great. I can remove the drive cage (you can fit three hard drives in the little guy!), add an ODD, and a couple SATA SSDs behind the rear panel, all while clutter free up front. And the airflow is great. The front panel is its own dust filter, so you can simply wipe it off with your hand every week or so and it looks like new.

1 hour ago, Vayne778 said:

Does phanteks considered as good brand? I never heard it that much in my country

They are, what country are you in?

Lian Li 205M

Cooler Master MB311L

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16