Comment deleted on youtube.

GEHORC

Hi,

I posted the following comment on youtube below this video and it got deleted.

"So they have all this organisation, management, monday workflow thing and a boatload of people and it's still chaos and dispair."

The comment is no longer available in my comments-history (History>Community>Comments)
Some of the listed words (organisation, management, monday etc.) could be off because I can't remember 100%.
I will repost the comment now, 1:1 as quoted above and see what happens.

If this is in the wrong forum section please move it.

7 minutes ago, Moonzy said:

hate to be that person but dispair of nutz

I see a typo now, but your comment is so vague that I'm not even sure if that's what you mean.
Also: No I don't believe you. You don't hate to be that person.

Edit: I will leave the typo as I believe this is how I wrote it in the original youtube comment.

1 hour ago, Moonzy said:

hate to be that person but dispair of nutz

I’m unsubbing from you

i5 8600 - RX580 - Fractal Nano S - 1080p 144Hz

If you do have issues posting comments on Youtube you can also post comments on the forum. LTT post threads to discuss their videos.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

'boatload' is the cause for the removal is my guess. Lucky you weren't banned from YouTube for being Islamophobic.

1 hour ago, rockyroller said:

'boatload' is the cause for the removal is my guess. Lucky you weren't banned from YouTube for being Islamophobic.

boatload
informal
a large amount:
They made boatloads of money from that project.

well if you don't think the word has been censored then go ahead and use it on YT and tell us the results

Checking back nearly one day later: The second comment has not been deleted. That's strange. But now we know...

On 6/4/2021 at 11:57 AM, ageekhere said:
boatload
informal
a large amount:
They made boatloads of money from that project.

shouldnt be buttload?

Current Rig:

Mobo - MSI B450 Pro-Max VDH | CPU - Ryzen 5 3600 (AMD duh) | GPU - GTX 1660 Super (MSI) | WAM - 2 x 8GB 3200MHz (G.SKILLS Ripjaws)Storage - 1 x 256GB SSD (Crucial MX500) + 1 x 2TB | HDD 7200RPM (Seagate Barracuda) | PSU - Cooler Master 450W | Case - Cooler Master Q300L | Display - Asus VP248QG (Main) + AOC 24B1W1 | Other Stuff - Bloody B120 (Keyboard) + HP X220 Gaming Mouse + Asus A541UJ (Laptop)

1 hour ago, MigasTigas said:

shouldnt be buttload?

Well a buttload is a large amount carried in a heavy cart (a butt).
So 
We spent all day Sunday and picked up a buttload of pecans.

2 hours ago, MigasTigas said:

shouldnt be buttload?

shitload* 😄

But you are technically correct.

When i ask for more specs, don't expect me to know the answer!
I'm just helping YOU to help YOURSELF!
(The more info you give the easier it is for others to help you out!)

Not willing to capitulate to the ignorance of the masses!

• 1 year later...

I can't believe I had to make an account just to ask this. I've had several comments deleted I posted on the CSF saying

(Usually I would add a follow afterthought by hitting reply, and seeing the comment was removed)

Lol Croque Cannelle, I thought it was a rip of CTC, but it's the French equivalent. I went on their website and it said M'a'bonner and I couldn't stop laughing. Turns out, it means subscribe! French is such a funny language. Things sound dirty but aren't.

I posted it again taking the O from Croque, and it's stuck so far

And posted on a video saying "Sarah Butt is my favorite presenter on this show!"
I had some more comments, didn't copy before refreshing.

What's the deal? I'm not making fun of Sarah's but, and saying rip off or Croque seems like a rather itchy trigger word. I could understand if I said a bad word.... What the heck is going on eh? It makes me feel like my time is wasted typing out a genuine reply and having it removed.

5 hours ago, Bob Blueton said:

I can't believe I had to make an account just to ask this. I've had several comments deleted I posted on the CSF saying

(Usually I would add a follow afterthought by hitting reply, and seeing the comment was removed)

Lol Croque Cannelle, I thought it was a rip of CTC, but it's the French equivalent. I went on their website and it said M'a'bonner and I couldn't stop laughing. Turns out, it means subscribe! French is such a funny language. Things sound dirty but aren't.

I posted it again taking the O from Croque, and it's stuck so far

And posted on a video saying "Sarah Butt is my favorite presenter on this show!"
I had some more comments, didn't copy before refreshing.

What's the deal? I'm not making fun of Sarah's but, and saying rip off or Croque seems like a rather itchy trigger word. I could understand if I said a bad word.... What the heck is going on eh? It makes me feel like my time is wasted typing out a genuine reply and having it removed.

Sounds like youtube's overzealous filter.

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

10 hours ago, Bob Blueton said:

Most of it is just Youtube's automation and others flagging your comments (aka cyberbullying). LMG is overall rather chill about things. To the point of making crude jokes themselves.

That said, this topic has been dead for a year, and year ago it was still just YT being the main issue. Please post your own thread next time.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv