Radeon R9 295X2 Photo's and Specs leak in Asia

TOMPPIX

Smart choice from AMD, as this solution seems to work quite good on the Ares II

2 AMD GPUs = Cooking breakfast twice as fast? 

HAha, nice one!  :lol: 

1 FAN,just as I expected.

Also,do we really need to melt the glaciar cap?Come on AMD.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

A grill over a fan? What's going to be rubbing up against the blades or the hub? Air?

Im attributing the "horrible quality" to the bad quality of the pictures. I'll take some real shots for you guys. Bad flash can make anything look cheap.

Research and Development at Digital Storm

Personal Website: www.DigitalNav.net

Im attributing the "horrible quality" to the bad quality of the pictures. I'll take some real shots for you guys. Bad flash can make anything look cheap.

Wait are you saying you have one?

And if you do, can you say when the nda lifts?

Daily Driver:

Case: Red Prodigy CPU: i5 3570K @ 4.3 GHZ GPU: Powercolor PCS+ 290x @1100 mhz MOBO: Asus P8Z77-I CPU Cooler: NZXT x40 RAM: 8GB 2133mhz AMD Gamer series Storage: A 1TB WD Blue, a 500GB WD Blue, a Samsung 840 EVO 250GB

Wait are you saying you have one?

And if you do, can you say when the nda lifts?

Never said I have one or what. All im saying is that the general quality of the photo is bad.

Research and Development at Digital Storm

Personal Website: www.DigitalNav.net

That thing is LOOONGG...But will a thin 120 rad be enough to cool dual gpu as hot as a 290X?

Its probably close to the size of the 5990

My profile pic is the game i'm currently playing. I hope i remember to change it..

Its probably close to the size of the 5990

You mean 6990.

The dual-GPU card of the 5000 series was called the HD 5970.

You mean 6990.

I'm trying to get a 6990 shroud to replace that fugly shroud with. I think with a bit of modding it should fit pretty well.

Daily Driver:

Case: Red Prodigy CPU: i5 3570K @ 4.3 GHZ GPU: Powercolor PCS+ 290x @1100 mhz MOBO: Asus P8Z77-I CPU Cooler: NZXT x40 RAM: 8GB 2133mhz AMD Gamer series Storage: A 1TB WD Blue, a 500GB WD Blue, a Samsung 840 EVO 250GB

Not sure if it's real or not, but I think it looks absolutely awful. The Radeon on the fan grill looks really tacky to me and I guarantee at least one of those will fall of eventually. I also really dislike the red in the fan. The whole card is a nice silver and black then they ruin with the stupid fan. I'm gonna guess not real tho because it only has 2 8-pin power connectors.

Not an april 1st joke, and I am extremely pleased they made it longer rather than thicker, this will be perfect in my BitFenix Prodigy and now I don't have to go atx anymore. When Nvidia fails, AMD rescues, thank god.

EDIT: Also that looks like a 140mm rad, not 120mm.

A grill over a fan? What's going to be rubbing up against the blades or the hub? Air?

The side panel of a BitFenix Prodigy, the most popular M-ITX case in the world? Seeing as how M-ITX is the reason dual GPU cards exist. It still has clearance to the side panel, but it's a wise move in case something prodded through the ventilation of the panel.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

How does everyone know its $1499? Oh my mistake, wccftech told you! Oh well then it might as well come from Rory Read himself (AMD CEO). Enough said, keep propagating hearsay people! You are wasting time, wouldnt want people to..you know...get facts or anything!

AMD FX-8350 @ 4.7Ghz when gaming | MSI 990FXA-GD80 v2 | Swiftech H220 | Sapphire Radeon HD 7950  +  XFX Radeon 7950 | 8 Gigs of Crucial Ballistix Tracers | 140 GB Raptor X | 1 TB WD Blue | 250 GB Samsung Pro SSD | 120 GB Samsung SSD | 750 Watt Antec HCG PSU | Corsair C70 Mil Green

You mean 6990.

i meant the 5970 i was close though

My profile pic is the game i'm currently playing. I hope i remember to change it..

wUFn861.gif

Don't worry, with the power and heat this baby will put out, you too will experience nuclear warmth like you've never experience it before.