Hair loss. Those affected, how did you deal with it?

Doug_Dangger
1 minute ago, Doug_Dangger said:

Transexual definition -  people experiencing a gender identity that is inconsistent with their assigned sex and desire to permanently transition to the sex or gender with which they identify, usually seeking medical assistance to help them align their body with their identified sex or gender.

Says nothing about when their surgery takes place.

image.thumb.png.2d0fcc1e8b6a291d45000c075c8f1c63.png
Source:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transsexual#Relationship_to_transgender

The original "definition" of "transsexual" is outdated, and has been replaced mostly with transgender - except for cases where some people have already transitioned.

Nobody joked specifically about transexuals or disrespected them.  Don't make things up.

You literally said - and I quote:

Try telling that to transexuals.  LOL!

If that isn't joking about transgender folks, then you seriously need to work on your communication skills.

My point it is in our society, some groups of people are told to put on their big boy pants and to accept reality about their bodies.

Because sometimes there's nothing that can be done about said situation.

But you tell the same thing to another group of individuals, your life is finished.

But sometimes things can be done about said situation. Not to mention some situations are more complex than others. Being trans is obviously a complex situation and has a lot of nuance to it. It's definitely not comparable to going bald.

I'm nicely asking you to be respectful to the trans community. It's not a big ask. This doesn't need to be an argument.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

5 minutes ago, dalekphalm said:

image.thumb.png.2d0fcc1e8b6a291d45000c075c8f1c63.png
Source:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transsexual#Relationship_to_transgender

The original "definition" of "transsexual" is outdated, and has been replaced mostly with transgender - except for cases where some people have already transitioned.

You literally said - and I quote:

If that isn't joking about transgender folks, then you seriously need to work on your communication skills.

You need to tone down on your sensitivity settings.  When it's set to ultra high, you tend to feel things that aren't there.

Because sometimes there's nothing that can be done about said situation.

But sometimes things can be done about said situation. Not to mention some situations are more complex than others. Being trans is obviously a complex situation and has a lot of nuance to it. It's definitely not comparable to going bald.

I'm nicely asking you to be respectful to the trans community. It's not a big ask. This doesn't need to be an argument.

You can't have an argument over an incident that never occurred.

Anyways, do you think Rachel Dolezal's situation is complex?

Rachel-Dolezal-before-and-after.jpg&f=1&

She was born a white woman but she feels that she's black inside.  Most of the world ridiculed her and she basically gets no support.

Do you support her?

* thread locked *

This has obviously ran it's course and has devolved into whataboutisms.

If you need help with your forum account, please use the Forum Support form !