2 system and 2 users, in one case

Sid2020

Hello. My wife and I are thinking of having a separate desktop build for each of us but we wanted to save some space. Is it possible to have it in just one case? I have seen some vides in YT where a single user has two systems for gaming and streaming. But in our case though, there are 2 users.

Thanks in advance.

Virtualization sounds fun, but itll be nightmare and a half as a beginner to PC. If you think you got months to try and learn unraid, go on, but if i were you and i got enough money to buy 2 SFF systems, go for that instead. Nothing beats a bare metal.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

Thanks for the advice guys. Yes I agree, if its just going to be bulkier for and more complicated with 1 case, then we'll just have two smaller cases. 

13 hours ago, SorryClaire said:

Virtualization sounds fun, but itll be nightmare and a half as a beginner to PC. If you think you got months to try and learn unraid, go on, but if i were you and i got enough money to buy 2 SFF systems, go for that instead. Nothing beats a bare metal.

He never asked about virtualization. 

I swear there was an LTT video about exactly this within the last year

23 hours ago, Sid2020 said:

Hello. My wife and I are thinking of having a separate desktop build for each of us but we wanted to save some space. Is it possible to have it in just one case? I have seen some vides in YT where a single user has two systems for gaming and streaming. But in our case though, there are 2 users.

Thanks in advance.

SFF Will do