Green Dots Flickering in My Monitor

MeekoRee

Hello guys

I have a little bit of a problem in my monitor, it started to show green dots on my entire monitor and it is flickering so it is so annoying to see while I'm gaming.

I tried to reconnect the cables from dvi to hdmi and power source of my monitor.

After that, it still showing until now. Also, I tried to uninstall and update my drivers. Unfortunately, that doesn't work.

Can someone help me about my problem? Thank you in advance The video attached for reference.

Edited by Glenwing
Removed caps lock from post

Do you have another monitor to test out (like a TV even) or another device to test out the monitor with?

Usually this is a sign of failing memory (VRAM) on your graphics card and downclocking the memory might work. If the graphics card (or PC) is in warranty, it is usually recommended to act on that, but only after making sure it's the PC that caused this and not the monitor.

P.S.: Using only capital letters (Caps Lock) is seen as "screaming" online and usually not recommended, because it can seem very aggressive.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

I'm not be able to test it to other cords and stuff due to insufficient money, but I guess I'll try to borrow to my friend any display cables for monitor. I'll check this again if it works or not. Any other tips will be highly appreciated.

Btw, I'm sorry for using capital letters on my statement. Thank you for answering.

RMA this GPU, or declock it's VRAM.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

• 1 year later...

For me i had the same issue. My Samsung 24 inch suddenly output the green dots and became quite a nuisance. But for me using multiple monitor setup i just unplug it with alt monitor turns out its just the cable sagging causing the dots, just gently bend it back to straight and worked out for me