Terrible episodes of great shows.

CastletonSnob

Just about every long-running or critically acclaimed show has at least one major stinker in its run. It's just inevitable when you have so many episodes, some of them are gonna be duds. Sometimes, these episodes can be just as well-known as the great episodes.

I'll start with Code of Honor from TNG. Everything, from the racist undertones thanks to the baffling decision to make the actors playing a primitive alien race who lust after strong women black to the terrible fight scene makes me wonder how anybody involved thought this episode was a good idea.

Filler Naruto episodes. It's like we finally get some cool development, and we are off to watch fillers for the next few years again..

woah, it's a signature

I don't know right now,  but Star Trek TNG certainly has many,  so has voyager.  I still liked it a lot overall, even though it never really comes close to even touch the original in class and quality (and even that had a few boring ones lol)

The direction tells you... the direction

-Scott Manley, 2021

Softwares used:

Corsair Link (Anime Edition) 

MSI Afterburner 

OpenRGB

Lively Wallpaper 

OBS Studio

Shutter Encoder

Avidemux

FSResizer

Audacity 

VLC

WMP

GIMP

HWiNFO64

Paint

3D Paint

GitHub Desktop 

Superposition 

Prime95

Aida64

GPUZ

CPUZ

Generic Logviewer

While I don't think it was terrible, the episode "Fly" of Breaking Bad wasn't enjoyable to me. It took a second watch in order for me to start appreciating what the episode was about.

CPU: Intel i5 3550           | Cooler: Corsair A50          | Motherboard: Asus P8Z77      | Storage: Crucial MX200 250GB |

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8GB   | GPU: GTX 1650                | Case: NZXT H440 (Red/Black)  | PSU: EVGA 650W G2            |

The entire Season 2 of Flash.

Zoom had the ability to switch between Earths, then he didn't, the plot stunk, etc.

Me and my mom were begging for it to be over 2/3 of the way through.

Can't wait for Season 7!

elephants

Pretty much every Simpsons episode after season ~13, and even that's pushing it. After maybe season 7 the show really started to go downhill.

(WARNING: I EDIT MY POSTS ALL THE TIME. GRAMMAR IS HARD.)

"As I, a humble internet browser who frequents the forum of the well known internet tech YouTuber 'Linus Tech Tips', named after host Linus Sebastian, have trouble understanding the intent of the authors' post, I find solace in the fact, that I am indeed not alone in my confusion. While I stumble through the comments above, I am reminded of a quote which helps me to cut through ambiguous and unnecessary verbiage. The simple eloquence of the phrase often uttered on internet forums leaves any reading it in no doubt as to the true intent of the wording. I believe that I, and indeed all of us can take a lesson from the message left by it:"

(Formerly known as @EjectedCasings)

"Thanks bro, my inner grammarian just had a stroke."

-Yours truly, EjectedCasings

"It's stupid, but it works"

"AAAAAAHHH WHY AM I SPEEENING!"

Enthusiast web surfer, 'epic' gamer.

#muricaparrotgang

Season 4 of 'Community'.

3 hours ago, gabrielcarvfer said:

Westworld, starting from season 3 is pretty much trash. The lead actress saying Kobe Bryant was a rapist a few hours after he and his daughter died didn't help.

Looked it up and it's morbidly hilarious. More hilarious is seeing his wife countered it by spinning it as racism lmao.

Main Rig :

Ryzen 7 2700X | Powercolor Red Devil RX 580 8 GB | Gigabyte AB350M Gaming 3 | 16 GB TeamGroup Elite 2400MHz | Samsung 750 EVO 240 GB | HGST 7200 RPM 1 TB | Seasonic M12II EVO | CoolerMaster Q300L | Dell U2518D | Dell P2217H | 

Laptop :

Thinkpad X230 | i5 3320M | 8 GB DDR3 | V-Gen 128 GB SSD |

1 hour ago, FakeKGB said:

Can't wait for Season 7!

Well you're in luck as it has been airing for a bit now. Not that impressed so far, but I sort of hooked off after the whole crisis arc anyway when everything became a mess and you had to watch a billion shows to keep up with the story line. Still a good show and nice to watch casually though. So many recent references in S7 though, they're really trying to be popular lol.

Altered Carbon season 2 was a let down for me. I read it's closer to the original, but season 1 was just perfect. Perfect actor and character portrayal, atmosphere, everything.

A recent one for me would be the final episode of Fate: The Winx Saga. That whole show should never have existed under the Winx name in the first place, but the final episode was a total let down execution wise.

Crystal: CPU: i7 7700K | Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix Z270F | RAM: GSkill 16 GB@3200MHz | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti FE | Case: Corsair Crystal 570X (black) | PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 1000W | Monitor: Asus VG248QE 24"

Laptop: Dell XPS 13 9370 | CPU: i5 10510U | RAM: 16 GB

Server: CPU: i5 4690k | RAM: 16 GB | Case: Corsair Graphite 760T White | Storage: 19 TB

Endless 8 from melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

Season 3 of Eagleheart.  Comically ridiculous parody of Walker: Texas Ranger, then they took out the funniest character and shifted to more raunchy humor.  Still recommend the first two though.

CPU: Ryzen 5900X | GPU: ASRock 6900XT | Drive: SAMSUNG 980 PRO M.2 1TB (x2) | RAM: G.SKILL Trident Z Royal Series 64GB DDR4 3600 14-15-15-35 | MB: MSI MEG X570 GODLIKE | PSU: Corsair AX1600i | Cooling: Noctua NH-D15 + Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut | Case: Fractal Design Define 7

Yes, I share it with friends, and bought this at MSRP.  I was a listmaster for several days in NY.