What song are you listening to right now.

killers993

Don't judge me...too much. :(

I absolutely hate the video though.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

I'm having a Black Sabbath day. :P 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Who doesn't love Shakira? <33

or that smexy Alejandro Sanz and dat voice

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

9 minutes ago, valdyrgramr said:

Look who else is back in 2016.  The original singer of Gamma Ray.  He's like a younger Rob Halford.

I don't know why, but I find it somewhat amusing that you quoted my post with Carly Rae Jepsen. It just seems like two world colliding.

I also didn't know Primal Fear was doing something this year. i have not really been the fan of Primal Fear. Their stuff has always come off as a bit too power metal for my taste.

But their new lead singer does sound really good. Again, I'll have to check it out.

The Danish thrasher in Artillery is also releasing this year. 

And so is Vektor

Strangely enough, I'm also looking forward to the new Babymetal album being released in April. 

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

19 hours ago, valdyrgramr said:

It was quicker than just mentioning you. xD  Well, to be fair they are a power metal band.  They have close ties to Helloween, Gamma Ray(Ralf sang for on the first 3 albums), and Unisonic.

My problem with power metal (and also with folk metal) is that it easily becomes extremely cheesy. 

Now, cheesy is fine if you have been drinking a ton of beer and is singing along with 15,000+ others at a European festival, but not so much when I'm just listning at home. 

The newest Blind Guardian release Beyond the Red Mirror is a good example of non-cheesy power metal, for example. 

I'm listning to De Glemte by Bersærk, but there isn't any YouTube video for it.

And this is an example of good folk metal

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

I've found another one of 'those'... The one's you find but have no idea what to think of them.

Edited by TheMcSame

15 minutes ago, TheMcSame said:

I've found another one of 'those'... The one's you find but have no idea what to think of them.

i love skindred man there class guys 

I lurk a lot