What song are you listening to right now.

killers993

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900x  GPU: ASUS Strix rtx 2080 Super RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 8gb x4 PSU: Corsair HX850i Motherboard: ASUS Strix x570-E Storage: Samsung 840 pro, Samsung 970 evo 1tb nvme, segate 2tb Case: NZXT H510I Cooling: Corsair h100i

Got Walking In Space from the Hair soundtrack stuck in my head.

...is it me or is the choir out of tune? I guess it might be a live recording?

Bit busy, but me likey...Digging the Trio sample, not sure about the Gary Newman mixed in at the end (or is that a transition? I think the fill at the beginning is from Cars?)...but the less said about the "hey hey" (Edit: it's a Prodigy sample) the better.  lol

At least helping me to get Walking in Space out of my head.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNYcviXK4rg

Survivalism (DeadMau5 Remix)

Cool but drums too sparse and out of time.

Moar drums, moar...!

You know who you are and I love you...

Moar moar drums!!!...

Drums I say, drums...moar drums!!   

Moar drums but heavier!!. Heavier!!! (Retrofuturism, I love it... "And this is what our experts say the music of the future will sound like...").

Now dialing it back a little..

All hail hypnotode!!! You must love the drone... (earbud music)

And now to mellow things out a bit...

Apologies for sound quality... School of Seven Bells - My Cabal ( Robin Guthrie Remix) / Telepathe - Michael (Atticus Ross remix)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neRco4mJ2rQ

Normal service will now be resumed...

"I try to put good out into the world...that way I can believe it's out there." --CKN                  “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.” --Wayne Dyer            

[Needs Updating] My PC: i5-10600K @TBD / 32GB DDR4 @4000MHz / Z490 AORUS Elite AC / Titan RTX / Samsung 1TB 960 Evo / EVGA SuperNova 850 T2

Flyleaf - Something I Can Never Have (Nine Inch Nails cover)

"I try to put good out into the world...that way I can believe it's out there." --CKN                  “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.” --Wayne Dyer            

[Needs Updating] My PC: i5-10600K @TBD / 32GB DDR4 @4000MHz / Z490 AORUS Elite AC / Titan RTX / Samsung 1TB 960 Evo / EVGA SuperNova 850 T2

Probably no ones taste but as of right now, this:

go on. Enjoy the delicious reverse bass..

Might as well face it I am addicted to NHL 15 .... :S

I see your Addicted to Love and I raise you one Eurythmics - Love is a Stranger

The Pretenders - Tradition of Love

A couple from the music to s***k to playlist...

(not quite Goodbye Horses but hey...)

"I think I'm loosing my grip,

But I can still make a fist;

You know I've still got my one good arm 

That I can beat...mmmmmmnng... that,

I can beat myself [off] with..."

"And now I can't tell the difference,

Or know what to feel, between

What I've been trying so hard to see

And what appears to be real"

And how about a little of the Perfect Drug 

Stripping Trent naked? No...just misinterpretation (I guess a form of Pareidolia). Edit: Sorry, correct that, it's "apophenia" (Pareidolia is a form of Apophenia)

I see your Addicted to Love and I raise you one Eurythmics - Love is a Stranger

Eh not my cup of tea but I listened to it and yeah hell it applies to my addiction/love for NHL 15 ..... btw the mode I love is EASHL  :S

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

EDIT:  http://adhesivewombat.bandcamp.com/album/marsupial-madness

any one of his songs at any given time is being listened to by me

My life is consumed by CS:GO, even though I'm not exceptionally good at it.

CPU: AMD A10-5800K | GPU: Gigabyte R9 270 2GB | RAM: 8GB 1333Mhz HyperX Blu | Storage: 120GB Samsung 850 EVO + 1TB WD Caviar Blue | Chassis: NZXT H230 | Mobo: Gigabyte GA-F2A88XM-HD3 | PSU: Corsair CX500 500W | Cooling: CM Hyper 212 EVO | OS: Windows 10
In order of priority: GTX 970 Strix, 2 good 1080p monitors, i5 4690k, MSI Z97 Gaming 5 LGA 1150, a job

Eh not my cup of tea but I listened to it and yeah hell it applies to my addiction/love for NHL 15 ..... btw the mode I love is EASHL  :S

Lol. I love it (Love is a Stranger and Tradition of Love), but it's not in my playlist (it doesn't really fit) :0/

Addicted to Love's pretty cool (but again, not in my playlist) :0/

NIN - I Would For You

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJQs-ShfsMc

This is why I'm alone on Valentines Day (and every other day of the year)  X0P

Queens of the Stone Age - You Can't Quit Me Baby

Okay, that's enough of that, I'm feeling a bit queasy; and I've got to go and play a video game (to deal with the (love) comedown...and feel like myself again)

:goes off to cry in a corner: (think I might throw up)

Normal service now resumed...

This is great.

Old shit no one cares about but me.

Black Keys - Lonely Boy (Official Video)

Black Keys - Girl is On My Mind

Black Keys - Tighten Up (Official Video)

Black Keys - Howlin' for You (Official Video)

Black Keys - Next Girl (Official Video)

"Well the, look o' the cake it ain't, always the taste..."

some summertime sadness. 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900x  GPU: ASUS Strix rtx 2080 Super RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 8gb x4 PSU: Corsair HX850i Motherboard: ASUS Strix x570-E Storage: Samsung 840 pro, Samsung 970 evo 1tb nvme, segate 2tb Case: NZXT H510I Cooling: Corsair h100i

((Segue to Obama))

Some Exquisite Corpses:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehYoIKTsiV0

Lou Reed and The Velvets Against Humanity (Choose a side. choose to go? choose to choose? choose again...)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kj1r8smLOmM

Face to Face - Planet of Sound (Pixies Cover)

Fever Ray - Mercy street

Tegan and Sara - Dancing in the Dark 

Sneaker Pimps - How Do "Willow's Song"

Veloria - Weezer (Pixies Cover)

Only Shallow - My Bloody Valentine

Original...

Nadja cover...

Boris - Sometimes (My Bloody Valentine)

Nin - Physical (Your so...) [Adam and the Ants Cover]  (Kind of takes on a new meaning in the digital age (makes it about a thousand times better)). X0D :0P

David Bowie - Cactus (although the chant ruins it). Just because it's a great song but I've heard the Pixies version so many times it's kind of boring to me now.

Love this song... "I'd put it on when I go lonely. Will you take off your dress and send it to me" / Bloody your hand on a cactus tree, wipe it on your dress and send it to me...

"I miss your soup and I miss your bread, and a letter in your writing doesn't mean your not dead...so..."

"Run outside in the desert heat, get your dress all wet, and send it to me."

Nirvana's attempt to write a song in the style of the Pixies...

(You can really hear Kim Deal in the verse and Black Francis in the chorus)

Love to Hear the Pixies Cover this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXrcu1VuHn4

The Breeders (Kim Deal) - Happiness is a Warm Gun (Beatles Cover)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8K0yLAtzCY

Flyleaf - Something I Can Never Have (Nine Inch Nails Cover)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEVOVN24R08