HELP IM STUCK IN A PLACE CALLED SCHOOL

angrylemon

UVY6soE.jpg

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

Keep on schooling.

LISTEN TO THE TEACHER GODDAMNIT

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Big thanks to Damikiller37 for making me an awesome Intel 4004 out of trixels!

Is the answer to this question 'no' ?

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Is this what kids do during classes these days!? Listen to your teacher! 

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

I usually go on Netflix when I'm bored at school... You should do that if you have an account.

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

I usually go on Netflix when I'm bored at school... You should do that if you have an account.

That's terrific. Must be terrible on your phone usage bill.

school wifi please?

Quote me to get a reply!

500-600MB in just 10 minutes. Damn. Unlimited data though. I usually use the school's wifi, but the wifi wasn't working that day.

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

Entertain you, while your suppose to be in class? Seriously? No

OYQq2us.gif

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Your school wifi is opened? Lmao.

No, it's private.. I've got my ways and I know people.

Keep on schooling.

LISTEN TO THE TEACHER GODDAMNIT

The teacher aint talking the talk nor walking the walk

You're asking US for advice.

keep-calm-and-pickle-your-tickle.png

Den study on own taaaim! Cum bak wen yu doctah!

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

You're asking US for advice.

keep-calm-and-pickle-your-tickle.png

HE MUST BE DESPERATE!

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

It's entertainment at least :P

Not entertaining entertainment tho

You should look at like the experience with non techies or linus memes for entertainment

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

Not entertaining entertainment tho

You should look at like the experience with non techies or linus memes for entertainment

Experience's with non-techies went down the toilet IMO :P

May entertain a few girls? Probably not in the way you'd want though. :P

Experience's with non-techies went down the toilet IMO :P

May entertain a few girls? Probably not in the way you'd want though. :P

Haven't seen non-techies thread in a while. Was getting boring