Is there a backup setup of windows 10 when windows media creation tool is done making a bootable usb with windows 10 on it?

ninjaboyxd629
Go to solution Solved by Naijin,
Just now, ninjaboyxd629 said:

i know how to flash it but i guess i need to download again huh

You definitely need to download it again. Just download the ISO seperately and you always have one stored on your pc in case you need one.

my usb is corrupted after finishing download and install any idea how to fix it? it looks like this image.thumb.png.60deca62fbd47e589e9c4c03d736dc76.png

Just format the drive and run media creation tool again it will fix itself.

I will recommend an NHu12s (or an NHd15 (maybe)) for your PC build. Quote or @ me @Prodigy_Smit for me to see your replies.

PSU Teir List | Howdy! A Windows Hello Alternative 

Desktop :

i7 8700 | Quadro P4000 8GB |  64gb 2933Mhz cl18 | 500 GB Samsung 960 Pro | 1tb SSD Samsung 850 evo

Laptop :

ASUS G14 | R9 5900hs | RTX 3060 | 16GB 3200Mhz | 1 TB SSD

3 minutes ago, ninjaboyxd629 said:

my usb is corrupted after finishing download and install any idea how to fix it? it looks like this image.thumb.png.60deca62fbd47e589e9c4c03d736dc76.png

if it wasn't just the drive I'd think it was wannacry or something 😛

Favorite Threads: PSU Tier List

My Stuff n' Things

Spoiler

The Beast (My Rig)   |CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X|  |Cooling: Enermax Liquimax III, 6x 120mm Noctua Redux|  |Motherboard:  MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus|  |RAM: 4x32gb 3200 G.Skill TridentZ NEO|  |Graphics Card: EVGA(RIP) GeForce RTX 3070TI FTW3|  |Power Supply: Corsair CX-M 750W|  |Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow Mid Tower Case(Black)|  |SSD: 1Tb WD BLACK NVMe, 500gb NVMe, 1Tb Samsung 850 EVO|  |Monitor: MSI Optix MPG341QR 34" Ultrawide|  |Keyboard: Logitech G815|  |Mouse: Logitech G203 LIGHTSYNC|  |Audio Interface: FiiO K7 DAC/Amp|  |Headphones: Sennheiser HD6XX |Webcam: Logitech C920, Logitech C270|

My Network Rack  |Switch: Cisco Dell PowerConnect 5548P|  |Router: Unifi USG|  |Rack: 12U|  |Server: HP Z420|  |Services: Proxmox PVE, Wireguard, Pihole, NVR, NAS|

Just now, Prodigy_Smit said:

Just format the drive and run media creation tool again it will fix itself.

wont it download the setup again? because i have a limited time in my computer because of studies and internet here in philippines is slow

5 minutes ago, ninjaboyxd629 said:

wont it download the setup again? because i have a limited time in my computer because of studies and internet here in philippines is slow

Download the ISO seperately and flash it using Rufus (for example).

1 minute ago, Naijin said:

Download the ISO seperately and flash it using Rufus (for example).

6 minutes ago, ninjaboyxd629 said:

In that case choose download the iso file in media creation tool and flash it later like @Naijinsaid using Rufus. Media creation tool does not save a backup of the iso when you install it to a usb directly.

I will recommend an NHu12s (or an NHd15 (maybe)) for your PC build. Quote or @ me @Prodigy_Smit for me to see your replies.

PSU Teir List | Howdy! A Windows Hello Alternative 

Desktop :

i7 8700 | Quadro P4000 8GB |  64gb 2933Mhz cl18 | 500 GB Samsung 960 Pro | 1tb SSD Samsung 850 evo

Laptop :

ASUS G14 | R9 5900hs | RTX 3060 | 16GB 3200Mhz | 1 TB SSD

Just now, ninjaboyxd629 said:

You definitely need to download it again. Just download the ISO seperately and you always have one stored on your pc in case you need one.

Download the ISO file seperately, and use any other boot loader like Rufus or BalecherEher to make bootable usb, that way you have a backup and still get a bootable usb