I Was RIGHT!!!! (and I hate it)

AlexTheGreatish

so all I had to do was refresh the page to buy it, I was just waiting for nothing, ffs thats annoying

2 minutes ago, Erdeem said:

What about those of us who are waiting for the quiz to validate. Is it too late?

Im in the same boat, validation loading circle going forever. Anybody know what this means and if I can get on with my day or should I wait?

2 minutes ago, balderm said:

just refresh the page, your quiz is already validated server side, but it just shows an out of stock message

I opened a new tab to the store page when I completed the quiz and it wasn't validated. 

Just now, ahungryhungarian said:

Im in the same boat, validation loading circle going forever. Anybody know what this means and if I can get on with my day or should I wait?

refresh the page, its too late, I checked, 3070, 3080, 3090 all out of stock

Just now, ahungryhungarian said:

It is already sold out... 

There were only 100 cards so the odds of getting one regardless of if you refreshed or whatever is pretty super low.

Sad face... I wonder if it was a server side issue that stopped the refresh in time for some of us? 😞 I am disappointed, but I am still super happy that LTT did this for us all. There will be another chance sometime. Keep the faith friends!

good job guys, maybe next time ask for a account in the forum older than 2 weeks??

1 minute ago, nineclicks said:

There were only 100 cards so the odds of getting one regardless of if you refreshed or whatever is pretty super low.

I thought they mentioned during the WAN show that it was about 500 cards in stock, I could be wrong though. 

Video went up 45 minutes ago. LTT probably sold out in less than 10 minutes, probably much quicker than that.

Good luck on the next drop everyone! Ryzen CPUs are next. ❤️

Anime Addict | Gamer | Tennis Player | Software Developer | My Outdated Beauty

Im currently validating, anyone know if its safe to refresh? I've been validating for 15 minutes now. 

9 minutes ago, Iloveunisuj said:

its been doing this for the past 2 minutes 

two minutes?!  Those are rookies numbers.  I've been spinning for 35 minutes.  lol, RIP 💀

"And I'll be damned if I let myself trip from a lesser man's ledge"

2 minutes ago, Wur5ty said:

I thought they mentioned during the WAN show that it was about 500 cards in stock, I could be wrong though. 

"About 100" is what he said in this video.

Linus, you’re denouement for the local shops is honourable. Well done. Proud! Haha.

Scuba instructor here waiting for a 3080, cause I was clever enough with the support of your channel to ignore the 20 series... and now gpu not being a priority or even available until further notice haha... I guess I’ll suck it up and not wait for the 3080 for RDR 2, and just start the game now on the 1080... it was gonna be guilty pleasure for me RDR2 on my new card.

(Your video said not to comment on YouTube... better here) so will I miss out much on red dead 2 on a 1080 vs a 3080? Haha... I got everything during 1st lockdown... the 3900x, x560, CLAS 16, M.2... no gpu update in yeaaars....

If you're reading this they already posted on twitter all cards are gone.

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

Can't believe I let myself develop hope, opening that link was an utter disappointment.

Just came here to say I didn't get one.

I also didn't try.

SO instead of verifying gamers, there was a bunch of questions that you could ask google?

1 minute ago, djsavta said:

Can't believe I let myself develop hope, opening that link was an utter disappointment.

They get over a million view per video. If only 1% of people were trying to get a card and they have x hundred cards you only ever had x percent chance anyway. Turns out 100 cards and a 1% chance.