AMD UNRELEASED CHIPSET Z490 DEV MOTHERBOARD GIGABYTE *AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA*

https://www.reddit.com/r/Amd/comments/m7fwx4/this_was_an_unexpected_score_looks_like_amd_had_a/

The is an ES Gigabyte board I found in China. It ended up there along with a lot of interesting Gigabyte boards. This board has the AMD Z490 chipset, which is an X470 with a PLX chip to support an extra M.2 slot. It was rumoured to be released in 2018 but probably canceled last minute due to high costs of the PLX chip. This is the first time I’ve ever seen an AMD Z490 board anywhere, enjoy!

EDIT: the board works too, it has an internal BIOS version E2.

EDIT2: if anyone has a dead X470 Gaming 5/7, I’d love the buy the IO covers and heat sinks to fully restore this board.

Sources

Add links to the news sites that you used to write this post 

y3c6a7juvon61.jpg

21 minutes ago, LinusGod said:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Amd/comments/m7fwx4/this_was_an_unexpected_score_looks_like_amd_had_a/

Sources

Add links to the news sites that you used to write this post 

y3c6a7juvon61.jpg

I've never gotten that lucky with my finds.

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

Moved to CPUs, Motherboards, and Memory.

Post does not meet the requirements Tech News Posting Guidelines and sharing a reddit post isn't really tech news, as interesting as the motherboard is.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450