so in love with RGB,do you guys like it?

frozensun

Ok guys,

I finally finished my project..

I'm so in love with RGB.

I put everything that is RGB except SSD,which I will have in the future hope so.

How do you like it,so far?

I mean this is the best I could do for first time.. 

DSC01187.JPG

DSC01189.JPG

Please do not take offence for my apparent confusion or rudeness,it's not intent me to be like that,it's just my BPD,be nice to me,and I'll return twice better,be rude and usually I get easly pissed of...I'll try to help anyone here,as long as it's something I dealt with,and even if you think I'm rude or not polite,forgive me,  it's not me it's my BPD.

Thanks for understanding.

wait RGB does add FPS? cool. i am so getting the corsair 1000d case now and putting as many fans in it as it can support. 

It looks...okay??? You have some RGB strips hanging down, also that cable management. 

CPU Cooler Tier List  || Motherboard VRMs Tier List || Motherboard Beep & POST Codes || Graphics Card Tier List || PSU Tier List 

Main System Specifications: 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X ||  CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Air Cooler ||  RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB(4x8GB) DDR4-3600 CL18  ||  Mobo: ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero X570  ||  SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2-2280 Boot Drive/Some Games)  ||  HDD: 2X Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB(Game Drive)  ||  GPU: ASUS TUF Gaming RX 6900XT  ||  PSU: EVGA P2 1600W  ||  Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow  ||  Mouse: Logitech G502 Hero SE RGB  ||  Keyboard: Logitech G513 Carbon RGB with GX Blue Clicky Switches  ||  Mouse Pad: MAINGEAR ASSIST XL ||  Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming VG34VQL1B 34" 

I'm not entirely sure what I'm looking at. All I know is you didn't use RGB PSU extensions (or cable manage at all).

This shows a lack of dedication to the RGB life. I am disappoint.

Cable management could use a little work. 😉

You might want to consider flipping your AIO fans so that the cables are facing the rear of your case. You would also benefit from using some zip ties or velcro straps to deal with the cables in the basement.

Make sure to quote me or use @PorkishPig to notify me that you replied!

Desktop

CPU - Ryzen 9 3900X | Cooler - Noctua NH-D15 | Motherboard - ASUS TUF X570-PLUS RAM - Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4-3200 32GB Case - Meshify C

GPU - RTX 3080 FE PSU - Straight Power 11 850W Platinum Storage - 980 PRO 1TB, 960 EVO 500GB, S31 1TB, MX500 500GB | OS - Windows 11 Pro

Homelab

CPU - Core i5-11400 | Cooler - Noctua NH-U12S | Motherboard - ASRock Z590M-ITX RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws V DDR4-3600 32GB (2x16)  | Case - Node 304

PSU - EVGA B3 650W | Storage - 860 EVO 256GB, Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB, WD Red 4TB (x6 in RAIDZ1 w/ LSI 9207-8i) | OS - TrueNAS Scale (Debian)

Yeah cable managment of the cables from PSU sucks..I have 2 velctro tapes, so how do you think I could deal with those cables?

Take in mind that I live in city where I can not find velcro tapes and even zip ties...so...please be polite.

Please do not take offence for my apparent confusion or rudeness,it's not intent me to be like that,it's just my BPD,be nice to me,and I'll return twice better,be rude and usually I get easly pissed of...I'll try to help anyone here,as long as it's something I dealt with,and even if you think I'm rude or not polite,forgive me,  it's not me it's my BPD.

5 minutes ago, Den-Fi said:

I'm not entirely sure what I'm looking at. All I know is you didn't use RGB PSU extensions (or cable manage at all).

This shows a lack of dedication to the RGB life. I am disappoint.

I'll use them if you send one here...dude I live in a city where I can even find damn zip ties,and you are telling me about rgb cable extensions...yeah dude I'd like to live in USA,NY that is my dream wish...

11 minutes ago, tdkid said:

wait RGB does add FPS? cool. i am so getting the corsair 1000d case now and putting as many fans in it as it can support. 

there is one case which has 12 rgb fans but coolinf sucks lol

U could get that one,it's abconocre smth like that..

1 minute ago, frozensun said:

there is one case which has 12 rgb fans but coolinf sucks lol

U could get that one,it's abconocre smth like that..

the corsair 1000d when set up with 2 2x4x120mm fan trays can have 34 fans in it and possibly 36 depending on if there is space and the orienation of the radiator on the back of the case.

cc-9011148-ww-multi_fans_options.png

i personally dont see the love for RGB on literally everything but it looks pretty cool

Echoing the cable management mess comment. If you can't find zip ties, surely there's a way to still hide cables behind the motherboard... electrical tape? twist ties you get at the grocery store?

3 minutes ago, riley109 said:

i personally dont see the love for RGB on literally everything but it looks pretty cool

thank you,Sir.

18 minutes ago, SpiderMan said:

It looks...okay??? You have some RGB strips hanging down, also that cable management. 

how to deal with this cable managment?U think the ones from PSU?

Just now, riley109 said:

that is the reason for the love if i am right. 20+ years ago we were stuck with plain black enclosed cases. then the apple computer came out and people got to thinking how cool it was to see the parts of a computer so acrylic and tempered glass side panels started showing up but it was still dark inside the case, so then LEDs came in but people now wanted control over the colors of the LEDs so we have what we have today.

as far as i can tell anyway.

Its ok.. but since you have it all opened up already maybe flip the fans of your h100 to draw cool air in. Your CPU, ram and VRM's would benefit. You could probably have all of the top ones as intake since the case is so huge. As for cables, you can use zip ties, Velcro, garbage bag ties, string, tape, whatever! The cool part is no one will know except you 😉

AMD R7 5800X3D | Thermalright Phantom Spirit 120 EVO, 1x T30

Asus Crosshair VIII Dark Hero | 32GB G.Skill Trident Z @ 3733C14

Zotac 4070 Ti Trinity OC @ 3060/1495 | WD SN850, SN850X, SN770

Seasonic Vertex GX-1000 | Fractal Torrent Compact RGB, Many CFM's

At least the blinding LEDs pointing directly into the eyes will hide some of the bigger problems of the build in terms of cable management. 

8 minutes ago, frozensun said:

how to deal with this cable managment?U think the ones from PSU?

I try and route the cables behind the motherboard tray and have them come out closest to the grommets where the connections have to be made. Down by the PSU, it looks like a nest of cables. Solve this by cleaning up how they look, straighten them out and bundle it together in an aesthetically pleasing way.

For the cable strip that is hanging down with the connector, I'd place that in the rear and route that cable going straight towards the back of the motherboard to hide that cable. Place that bundled cable seen in the top right corner by the motherboard and put that in the rear or something, do what you can to hide the cables. 

CPU Cooler Tier List  || Motherboard VRMs Tier List || Motherboard Beep & POST Codes || Graphics Card Tier List || PSU Tier List 

Main System Specifications: 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X ||  CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Air Cooler ||  RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB(4x8GB) DDR4-3600 CL18  ||  Mobo: ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero X570  ||  SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2-2280 Boot Drive/Some Games)  ||  HDD: 2X Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB(Game Drive)  ||  GPU: ASUS TUF Gaming RX 6900XT  ||  PSU: EVGA P2 1600W  ||  Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow  ||  Mouse: Logitech G502 Hero SE RGB  ||  Keyboard: Logitech G513 Carbon RGB with GX Blue Clicky Switches  ||  Mouse Pad: MAINGEAR ASSIST XL ||  Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming VG34VQL1B 34" 

i think you should have posted this on the first of april. 

Better now?

20210319_155650.jpg

littlebit

image.png.e6f10b751eafe05813d74ca032d0d98b.png

1) these calbes should come out on the other side, so we cant see them.

2) hangly dangly RGB strip = no way jose 

3) fans are the wrong way

4) this little molex is looking at the night sky, i mean at the RGB

and whats up with the motherboard speaker from 1995?

9 minutes ago, NorKris said:

littlebit

image.png.e6f10b751eafe05813d74ca032d0d98b.png

1) these calbes should come out on the other side, so we cant see them.

2) hangly dangly RGB strip = no way jose 

3) fans are the wrong way

4) this little molex is looking at the night sky, i mean at the RGB

and whats up with the motherboard speaker from 1995?

2.) It has to be like that,look at the position where controller is,the extension cable is too short.

3.) Fans are set like intake from room air into the chasis,and that is perfectly normal to me,since I have 3 front fans cover in glass panel,so my intake is bad.

So please explain me how the hell are they wronf way?Should be installed as exhaust?Hmm don't think so.

4.) solved

1.) yeah this is an issue I haven't thought about it....should be routed the opposite way..I'm lazy now to reinstall fans on radiator.

This totally agree with you.Will maybe leave it for tomorrow.

Yeah 1.) is totally screwed up by me....

Don't think I can turn the fans,without taking whole H100i unit...

Damn,what was I thinking when puting fans on the rad.

you should be able to unscrew the fans without removing the whole rad.  Unless you just can't get to the back screws because of case / board / stuff

lets have another go at point 3 that i tryed to make. 

*(this is a look from the top of your pc, Birds veiw or what ever..) 

the blue fans in my amazing paint drawing is your intakes.. the red is your radiator,, cuz that is taking the hot air out..
image.png.4311627f16b02434917221934ec52bc1.png

so ur intake is just taking the hot air in again..