so in love with RGB,do you guys like it?

frozensun
5 minutes ago, NorKris said:

lets have another go at point 3 that i tryed to make. 

*(this is a look from the top of your pc, Birds veiw or what ever..) 

the blue fans in my amazing paint drawing is your intakes.. the red is your radiator,, cuz that is taking the hot air out..
image.png.4311627f16b02434917221934ec52bc1.png

so ur intake is just taking the hot air in again.. 

why you think ML120s exhaust air in that way?

Actually I did test previously with Cinebench R23 my CPU and got 3° C lower max temp on CPU with those 2 additional fans blowing air into the case...so perfectly fine for me...

Please do not take offence for my apparent confusion or rudeness,it's not intent me to be like that,it's just my BPD,be nice to me,and I'll return twice better,be rude and usually I get easly pissed of...I'll try to help anyone here,as long as it's something I dealt with,and even if you think I'm rude or not polite,forgive me,  it's not me it's my BPD.

Thanks for understanding.

12 minutes ago, tkitch said:

you should be able to unscrew the fans without removing the whole rad.  Unless you just can't get to the back screws because of case / board / stuff

sadly I can not reach 2 back screws on each fan...but whole top construction can go out of the case.

Only the problem are those 2 pipes from block,it will be a struggle.

Maybe I could do it laying case flat on a side and then try it.

Not so sure, I really don't want to twist and turn radiator since the air will form inside tubes.

Please do not take offence for my apparent confusion or rudeness,it's not intent me to be like that,it's just my BPD,be nice to me,and I'll return twice better,be rude and usually I get easly pissed of...I'll try to help anyone here,as long as it's something I dealt with,and even if you think I'm rude or not polite,forgive me,  it's not me it's my BPD.

4 minutes ago, frozensun said:

why you think ML120s exhaust air in that way?

Thats how the air would Flow 

3 minutes ago, NorKris said:

Thats how the air would Flow 

That is your opinion,I don't agree.

Actually I don't know if the fans exist who push air axially.

Air is pushed in Y-axis,which means vertically.

Besides even if that is true,I can barely feel the air through radiator touching my hands when I place it at the top of the rad.

Maybe I am wrong and someone will correct me.

30 minutes ago, frozensun said:

That is your opinion,I don't agree.

Actually I don't know if the fans exist who push air axially.

Air is pushed in Y-axis,which means vertically.

Besides even if that is true,I can barely feel the air through radiator touching my hands when I place it at the top of the rad.

Maybe I am wrong and someone will correct me.

Yeah i mean its your build. Its not like you have made about 10 forum posts about your build asking for different things. but Airflow you seem to know  hey?  😄

i think my build will win if we are talking more rgb = more fps...

plan is to have one side and the front rgb fans so 24 fans

probly 30 feet of argb strips...

rgb psu, rgb 24pin/8pin, rgb in rez, rgb in flow meteor, rgb cpu water block, was think on adding rgb around the mb, rgb on the gpu water block, probly add rgb to the pumps, rgb under glow, rgb power switch, 

oh how could i forget rgb ram cooler...

only thing i dont have rgb is the fittings...🤔

pc update 005.jpg

yep 002.jpg

Edited by thrasher_565

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links

12 hours ago, tdkid said:

that is the reason for the love if i am right. 20+ years ago we were stuck with plain black enclosed cases. then the apple computer came out and people got to thinking how cool it was to see the parts of a computer so acrylic and tempered glass side panels started showing up but it was still dark inside the case, so then LEDs came in but people now wanted control over the colors of the LEDs so we have what we have today.

as far as i can tell anyway.

not 100% true but close enough. people moded there pc way be for you can buy nice looking case... even had rgb leds in it... and uv. but most pc parts led colors were green, red, or blue. dont no why it took so long to get rgb? are strips were cold cathodes. case didn't come with windows so we put them in.

001.jpg

page1.jpg

FD2M4X3FP9CTHCC.jpg?auto=webp

Edited by thrasher_565

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

16 minutes ago, thrasher_565 said:

not 100% true but close enough. people moded there pc way be for you can buy nice looking case... even had rgb leds in it... and uv. but most pc parts led colors were green, red, or blue. dont no why it took so long to get rgb? are strips were cold cathodes. case didn't come with windows so we put them in.

001.jpg

page1.jpg

well actually my comment is 100% correct because its an opinion. "i personally dont see the love for RGB on literally everything but it looks pretty cool". RGB came to be because people liked it, now that is a simple reply to a simple statement but when you talk about why you think something, you are 100% correct because its your opinion on the matter.

i am not ogo into details as this is not the right forum for it but i was in a discord group and their way of thinking was mob mentality. if you didnt believe what they believed then you were an outcast and ridiculed for it.

5 minutes ago, tdkid said:

well actually my comment is 100% correct because its an opinion. "i personally dont see the love for RGB on literally everything but it looks pretty cool". RGB came to be because people liked it, now that is a simple reply to a simple statement but when you talk about why you think something, you are 100% correct because its your opinion on the matter.

i am not ogo into details as this is not the right forum for it but i was in a discord group and their way of thinking was mob mentality. if you didnt believe what they believed then you were an outcast and ridiculed for it.

agree that its your opinion.

1 minute ago, thrasher_565 said:

agree that its your opinion.

my point is that your opinion is

"not 100% true but close enough. people moded there pc way be for you can buy nice looking case... even had rgb leds in it... and uv. but most pc parts led colors were green, red, or blue. dont no why it took so long to get rgb? are strips were cold cathodes. case didn't come with windows so we put them in."

1 minute ago, tdkid said:

my point is that your opinion is

"not 100% true but close enough. people moded there pc way be for you can buy nice looking case... even had rgb leds in it... and uv. but most pc parts led colors were green, red, or blue. dont no why it took so long to get rgb? are strips were cold cathodes. case didn't come with windows so we put them in."

well no.. that is fact. i no i was there moding pcs back in the p4 days

Edited by thrasher_565

1 minute ago, thrasher_565 said:

well no.. that is fact. i no i was there moding pcs back in the p4 days

you were but there is no way to tell how many others were so your fact is just your opinion

Just now, tdkid said:

you were but there is no way to tell how many others were so your fact is just your opinion

no its based on fads that happen... not something i just made up... im sorry.

19 minutes ago, thrasher_565 said:

no its based on fads that happen... not something i just made up... im sorry.

no i am sorry because that was my point in my comment. people got tired of seeing black asquare office looking PC cases

36 minutes ago, tdkid said:

no i am sorry because that was my point in my comment. people got tired of seeing black asquare office looking PC cases

wanst black it was off wight as so all pcs could look the same and the dirt on it didnt make it look as bad. if you had a black pc that was way ahead of its time but w/e

another thing is they all looked the same so employees could not complane how there pc looks "faster"

Edited by thrasher_565

2 minutes ago, tkitch said:

Jesus @thrasher_565...  CCFLs?  I remember selling those!

ya i had a read one in my pc and later on put orange wire loom on it to make it orange. was the the bottem of that case i modded and add my first window... and paint.

DSCF1333.JPG

2 minutes ago, thrasher_565 said:

ya i had a read one in my pc and later on put orange wire loom on it to make it orange.

Late model CCFLs, too.  They're in tubes, with an acrylic cube at the end.

19 minutes ago, tkitch said:

Late model CCFLs, too.  They're in tubes, with an acrylic cube at the end.

yep. i have blue and green as well. also had the og controller

product_detailed_image_2325_6814.jpg

the modds i did the the antec 1200 back then people loved modding that case. there was one youtuber that did custom mods in that case only. x58 for the win. good times.

20170116_200150.jpg

6 hours ago, thrasher_565 said:

i think my build will win if we are talking more rgb = more fps...

plan is to have one side and the front rgb fans so 24 fans

probly 30 feet of argb strips...

rgb psu, rgb 24pin/8pin, rgb in rez, rgb in flow meteor, rgb cpu water block, was think on adding rgb around the mb, rgb on the gpu water block, probly add rgb to the pumps, rgb under glow, rgb power switch, 

oh how could i forget rgb ram cooler...

only thing i dont have rgb is the fittings...🤔

RGB ram cooler? what about the rgb on the ram?

And what about rgb radiators and rgb gpu backplate?

Hope now cable managment is better,I'm sending pic before and after.

Only cable that bothers me is PCI-E but couldn't do much about it (could route it through second grommet and then on grommet above but that is just optional,so I didn't want to spend much time since I'm lazy.

The easiet was to remove HDD cage and HDD because I don't need it.

Then I route some cables on the back of the MoBo,and the rest of cables tied with velcro tape.

In order to route sata cable,I would need to remove GPU but I remember issues that I had last year,couldn't simply remove it,so I gave up...

20210319_143712.jpg

20210321_164119.jpg

1 hour ago, frozensun said:

Only cable that bothers me is PCI-E but couldn't do much about it (could route it through second grommet and then on grommet above but that is just optional,so I didn't want to spend much time since I'm lazy.

Then I route some cables on the back of the MoBo,and the rest of cables tied with velcro tape.

In order to route sata cable,I would need to remove GPU but I remember issues that I had last year,couldn't simply remove it,so I gave up...

image.png.939acbd670c24ddd0405eaa9d3e834f1.png
Looking much better ;);)

9 hours ago, frozensun said:

20210319_143712.jpg

20210321_164119.jpg

looks better but i thinlk you can do better imo

all psu cables should go thow the first grommet closet to the psu. all slack should be on the back of the mb tray and then then get looped back in the case find the closest hole to w/e its connecting too.

the hhd power cable should go out the first buy the psu and in the hole closet to the hhd.

that cable in the middle of the grommets what that? and why not in one of the grommets?

gpu cable should be off the the side grommet.

20190828_174535.jpg

Thank you,but not having patience anymore...

I'm not taking my PC to exhibition or contest for the most beautiful PC.

4 hours ago, thrasher_565 said:

looks better but i thinlk you can do better imo

all psu cables should go thow the first grommet closet to the psu. all slack should be on the back of the mb tray and then then get looped back in the case find the closest hole to w/e its connecting too.

the hhd power cable should go out the first buy the psu and in the hole closet to the hhd.

that cable in the middle of the grommets what that? and why not in one of the grommets?

gpu cable should be off the the side grommet.

20190828_174535.jpg

I don't like clean builts,looks chip...the more chaotic cables at the front,the more value for PC lool.

Me boring without PSU cables at front.