OMG OMG OMG!!!

orangecat

EA + DICE.
So no, definitely not.

That is all I have to say about this.

Going to be a long wait. Waiting for beta, Waiting for release, then waiting for it to be stable without bugs.... Did DICE even fix up BF4?

Going to be a long wait. Waiting for beta, Waiting for release, then waiting for it to be stable without bugs.... Did DICE even fix up BF4?

lets hope they got their engine fixed when they release this.

if they go full tactical shooter on this like the old games this is gonna be AMAZING!

if they gonna make it Battlefield battlefront im gonna past

ITX Monster: CPU: I5 4690K GPU: MSI 970 4G Mobo: Asus Formula VI Impact RAM: Kingston 8 GB 1600MHz PSU: Corsair RM 650 SSD: Crucial MX100 512 GB HDD: laptop drive 1TB Keyboard: logitech G710+ Mouse: Steelseries Rival Monitor: LG IPS 23" Case: Corsair 250D Cooling: H100i

Mobile: Phone: Broken HTC One (M7) Totaly Broken OnePlus ONE Samsung S6 32GB  :wub:  Tablet: Google Nexus 7 2013 edition

I WANT IT!... but it's made by dice

IT'S PROBABLY GONNA BE AWESOME... But still made by dice..
I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO THINK ANYMORE.. Please don't mess this up dice.. 

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

EA + DICE.

So no, definitely not.

That is all I have to say about this.

Well hopefully they stick to the awesome ness of the other 2 and totally don't f*** it up.

Dice is working on the fixes but they don't seem to be top priority since they are still making DLC content. Yes Dice and EA kinda suck balls right now but hopefully this game changes that.

Sounds cool, but I never cared for star wars.

My Rig:

Spoiler

Case: NZXT H210 CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700x  Motherboard:  MSI B450 AM4 Motherboard  Memory: GeIL EVO POTENZA 16GB Video Card: MSI RX480 Power Supply: Corsair TX 750w Storage: Samsung 840 120GB And a 500GB WD BLUE Monitor: Acer S231HLbid 23" and an old Dell Mouse: RAZER DeathAdder 3.5G Keyboard: Ducky DK9008G2 PRO MX Cherry Blue

I WANT IT!... but it's made by dice

IT'S PROBABLY GONNA BE AWESOME... But still made by dice..

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO THINK ANYMORE.. Please don't mess this up dice.. 

Well said. I'm still looking forward to it because DICE in the past had made some great games but lately they dont seem to know their ass from a hole in the ground.

All I'm saying is that it better be third person or it will probably kill the experience for me. I don't want battlefield with a battlefront skin.

Yea I want an exact remake of the older games but with epic graphics and maybe more fluid controls.

Well hopefully they stick to the awesome ness of the other 2 and totally don't f*** it up.

There is no one, absolutely no one to trust or put faith into in this equation.

DICE?

Battlefield 4, I rest my case.

EA?

Swtor, Simcity.

Disney even?

They canned Lucasarts and gave the Star Wars video game rights to EA.

As far as I can remember, too, 1313 was cancelled which was going to be one of the most epic Star Wars games to date.

So yeah, everyone here is just wanting to shiv you for cash, they don't care in the slightest.

For those curious what the OMGing is about:

I was hoping they would click the link but yea I shoudl have put the video up there to.

There is no one, absolutely no one to trust or put faith into in this equation.

DICE?

Battlefield 4, I rest my case.

EA?

Swtor, Simcity.

Disney even?

They canned Lucasarts and gave the Star Wars video game rights to EA.

As far as I can remember, too, 1313 was cancelled which was going to be one of the most epic Star Wars games to date.

So yeah, everyone here is just wanting to shiv you for cash, they don't care in the slightest.

I know it doesn't look like its going to be good because of DICE and EA but I'm still looking forward to it because these games in the past have been a huge success and i loved Battle Front 2. hopefuly... HOPEFULLY they dont mess this one up.

I know it doesn't look like its going to be good because of DICE and EA but I'm still looking forward to it because these games in the past have been a huge success and i loved Battle Front 2. hopefuly... HOPEFULLY they dont mess this one up.

Judge them on their recent releases, it's not logical to value them on their prior releases when their later ones contradict the quality and standards.

I'm expecting the worse, the funny thing is though, that this is going to be so much worse.

Just because a series was good previously doesn't ensure the grandeur of the following titles, hell, even if it was the same studio, just go look at Final Fantasy for the best ever example on that.

Dice is working on the fixes but they don't seem to be top priority since they are still making DLC content. Yes Dice and EA kinda suck balls right now but hopefully this game changes that.

Games don't change the company. It is up to us to change the company by not buying into their ideas. A lot of people complain about EA being a bad company, but yet they are still successful. Bad companies should fail or should be forced to change their methods.

This is my opinion and you don't have to agree. I really don't care if I'm the only one doing it.

YES!

You have no idea how much I love Star Wars... If only I was around when they were making the 5th... I could've gone on set.. (My uncle was the director of cinematography).

I will buy this ASAP.

Yes another star wa----fuck...EA!!!!!  

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

Just watch this end up being a re texture of Battlefield 4 with gimmicky lightsaber fights.