What should i ask for my birthday?

My birthday is coming up on April 1(not joking) and i was wondering if there is any cool tech gadgets i could ask for. I am super into tech and computer stuff. I have an alienware x51 with a gtx660 in it, two 1080p monitors, galexy s4, nexus 7, 3DS. I was thinking pebble metal but i heard they take forever to come. the budget is around $400-$500, all suggestions welcome.

There is no need to post something saying thankful for what i have. When did i say i was a snobby brat?

Another one of these? I'd say ask for a couple of dollars and take your parents out to dinner with you. Bam quality time better than any material good. 

Be thankful their there to help you and support you through life.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

I am super into tech and computer stuff. I have an alienware x51 

I was pretty surprised to read those two sentences consecutively, anyway if that PC of yours is upgradeable, then why not get a nice GPU in there? Something like a 780 maybe?

Setup Video -----------Peasant Crushing Specs----------- 4K Benchmarks

-CPU- i7 3930k @4.8GHz 1.4v -Mobo- Asus Rampage IV Extreme -GPUs- 2x GTX Titan Hydrocopper SLI -RAM- 32GB (8x4GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz -Storage- 500GB Samsung 840 SSD | 2TB WD Green HDD

-Monitors- 3x BenQ XL2420T | 1x Dell U2713HM -Mouse- Steelseries Rival -Keyboard- Corsair K70 Cherry MX Brown -Headphones- Audio Techinca ATH-M50 -Microphone- RØDE NT1-A

inb4 replace the alienware in all seriousness I would say upgrade the 660 (I know you can I have seen it done).

Holy balls you get $500 worth of stuff for your birthday!

Anyway in all honesty you would probably be best off banking it for now. If you don't know what to get don't get anything if that makes sense :)

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

Maybe another monitor? Mechanical keyboard if you doesn't have one already, or a new GPU.

Case: Corsair Carbdie 330R Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3P Asus Z97-A CPU: AMD FX-6300 i5 4690K 3.5 GHZ + 212 EVO GPU: ASUS GTX 760 DirectCUII Ram: Corsair Vengeance LP 8gb (2x4gb) HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB PSU: Corsair CX500M
Monitor: AOC Q2963pm 29'' 21:9 IPS Mouse: Mionix Naos 8200 Mousepad: Mionix Sargas 320 Headset: HyperX Cloud Keyboard: Corsair Gaming K70 RGBIKEA Headset/Headphone Holder

It's called the pebble steel, and yes that could be a good choice. I do prefer my original design pebble though. Even though it has a plastic design, the overall aesthetic is smooth and good enough that I can't really justify another $100 for the steel to get a more "fashionable" look. Don't get me wrong, the pebble steel is sexy as hell though. Some other random goodies that I couldn't live without...hmmm...

Some kind of portable battery for your phone like the Patriot Fuel+ might be good. Otherwise, just ask for something smaller and get the difference in cash to put towards a bigger project.

CPU: i5 4670k • Cooler: Corsair H100i • Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPOWER • RAM: Crucial Ballistix Elite 2x 8GB • Storage: Samsung 840 250GB SSD, 2x WD Red 3TB • GPU: EVGA GTX 780 3GB • PSU: Corsair RM750W • Case: Corsair 750D • Mouse: Razer Naga 2012 (I actually use the thing for productivity/media buttons) • Keyboard: Ducky Shine 3 w/ Browns - Green LED • Monitor: Asus PB278Q 27" 2560 x 1440, ASUS PB238Q 23" 1920x1080 • Lighting: 2m NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Strip • pcpartpicker.com/p/3cHfZ

1. Bacon

2. Girls

3. Guns

4. Fast cars

5. Giant Robots

6. More Bacon

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

My birthday is coming up on April 1(not joking) and i was wondering if there is any cool tech gadgets i could ask for. I am super into tech and computer stuff. I have an alienware x51 with a gtx660 in it, two 1080p monitors, galexy s4, nexus 7, 3DS. I was thinking pebble metal but i heard they take forever to come. the budget is around $400-$500, all suggestions welcome.

Be thankful that you have a roof over your head and that you are fed by your parents. 

"Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire

Don't ask for shit, be grateful that your parents get you anything.

CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.4 ghz GPU: MSI 7950 Motherboard: Asrock 970 Extreme R2  RAM: Teamgroup Elite Black 8GB 1600mhz

Case: Corsair 300r Windowed Storage: 60GB Corsair SSD boot, 1TB WD Black storage PSU: Corsair GS600 Displays: AOC 22", Acer 24" both 1920x1080 60hz

Cooling: Coolermaster V8 cpu cooler Keyboard: QPAD MK50 Cherry MX Blue Mouse: Logitech G500s  Mouse Pad: Corsair MM400 Sound: Sennheiser G4ME ONE headset, Audio Technica ATH M50s

Put it in your savings account.  Profit

^This.

Gas money. Doesn't matter if you're 12 and/or don't own a car, some day you'll blow through it like nothing. 

/thread

OP look below bud.

Be thankful that you have a roof over your head and that you are fed by your parents. 

Don't ask for shit, be grateful that your parents get you anything.

^ Do this, if you get anything you should be greatful. Invest what you earn into something that could stick with you forever, spend some quality time with your family. 

Think about it, you "WANT" something but, what do you really "NEED"? 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Invest it in a portfolio of shares so you can use it later in life... depending on how old you are.

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

Invest it in a portfolio of shares so you can use it later in life... depending on how old you are.

I don't think your old enough OP but if your parents want to.... Solar Stocks are doing great right now.

SOURCE: I'm a Day Trader.

OP look below bud.

^ Do this, if you get anything you should be greatful. Invest what you earn into something that could stick with you forever, spend some quality time with your family. 

Think about it, you "WANT" something but, what do you really "NEED"? 

all these posts saying that i should be thankful for what i have, I AM. I have the opportunity to get something else so why not take it.

I was pretty surprised to read those two sentences consecutively, anyway if that PC of yours is upgradeable, then why not get a nice GPU in there? Something like a 780 maybe?

i got it two years ago before i could build one and i im planning on building a computer this year, already have 2k saved up, http://pcpartpicker.com/user/PapaSimmz/saved/3Yq9 theres the build

all these posts saying that i should be thankful for what i have, I AM. I have the opportunity to get something else so why not take it.

So do something else with that money instead of using it on yourself, like doing something nice with your parents. If your thankful show that you are. 

I'll say no more. 

So do something else with that money instead of using it on yourself, like doing something nice with your parents. If your thankful show that you are. 

I'll say no more. 

please dont