should i take this email i just got seriously/.

kofman13

Hell to the no. Ignore it, don't give money to an extortionist. Don't fund their criminal activities.

I edit my posts quite often, please refresh your browser if you can.

Specs :
CPU : AMD Ryzen 5 4600G
RAM : 16GB 3200MHZ CL16 RAM

GPU : ASRock Challenger RX 6600
Display : Acer KA242Y
Mainboard : GIGABYTE B450M DS3H WIFI
Storage : 2TB Seagate Barracuda HDD
                240GB ADATA SU650NS38

8 hours ago, Hello linus said:

DONT RESPOND!

IF U RESPOND IT WILL CUNFURME THAT YOUR EMAIL IS VALID, IT WILL THEN SED UR EMAIL TO A BUNCH OF OTHER SPAMMERS

but further, it's all automated systems, so you won't be stringing anyone along to get your laughs, you'll just be wasting your time.

🖥️ Motherboard: MSI A320M PRO-VH PLUS  ** Processor: AMD Ryzen 2600 3.4 GHz ** Video Card: Nvidia GeForce 1070 TI 8GB Zotac 1070ti 🖥️
🖥️ Memory: 32GB DDR4 2400  ** Power Supply: 650 Watts Power Supply Thermaltake +80 Bronze Thermaltake PSU 🖥️

🍎 2012 iMac i7 27";  2007 MBP 2.2 GHZ; Power Mac G5 Dual 2GHZ; B&W G3; Quadra 650; Mac SE 🍎

🍎 iPad Air2; iPhone SE 2020; iPhone 5s; AppleTV 4k 🍎

10 hours ago, Hello linus said:

DONT RESPOND!

IF U RESPOND IT WILL CUNFURME THAT YOUR EMAIL IS VALID, IT WILL THEN SED UR EMAIL TO A BUNCH OF OTHER SPAMMERS

They already have the email from data breach. All spammers have. And you can tell from address if its burner or not. I would personally be fine to be dick to someone sending me this. And I have tried, which is why I know they are all burners.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

This is an old scam that has been around a long time.

It is bs and you can just ignore it.

🙂

It is funny to me how nice people are sometimes.

I wish there were less scummers who do stuff like this and more nice people in the world instead.

My aunt is old and she got bit with the fake phone call from a guy pretending to be Microsoft tech support. A really old scam too.

I felt bad for her because I didn't know about it until after she had sent them the $300.00.

This stuff is tame compared to what goes on in the physical world so people laugh about it but a scummer is a scummer in my book.

My aunt has bills to pay and she needed that $300.00 more then some douche bag who is too lazy to work for it like the rest of us.

Even now lots of people especially in this bad economy need jobs but they don't swindle, steal or scam. They just keep on trying.

There should be more aggressive policing and more prisons built for a better physical and online world.

I feel it is the best way to teach people the Iron rule - don't be a douche bag. lol

🤖

On 2/28/2021 at 1:42 PM, kofman13 said:

Below is a screen shot of an email i received last night with subject "YOUR FINAL WARNING!" i googled this and it looks like its a scam but i want to be sure. my first thought is.. wouldnt this only be possible if i knowingly opened a RAT? my window desktop doesnt have a webcam or mic attached to it built in or anything. and my macbook well.. is a mac so it never gets hacked and i even have an app called MicroSnitch that lets me know if an app is using my webcam or microphone. Also if it was real wouldnt they give SOME tiny morsel of proof like my real name or mailing address or a picture of me to show they actually have my personal info? also another sus thing is the amount they are demanding is bolded as if they insert different automatic amounts. idk should i be worried?

EDIT: its from a gmail account. and at the end they give their bitcoin wallet code and say not to write back because it is a "randomized email". can they really have randomized gmail addresses?

email scam.png

its not, I recieve these emails, and im not looking at "adult content" so i know it isnt true.  These emails get sent to thousnads of email addresses.

my signiture was cool, but its a lie now

On 3/3/2021 at 11:10 AM, Intergalacticbits said:

This is an old scam that has been around a long time.

It is bs and you can just ignore it.

🙂

It is funny to me how nice people are sometimes.

I wish there were less scummers who do stuff like this and more nice people in the world instead.

My aunt is old and she got bit with the fake phone call from a guy pretending to be Microsoft tech support. A really old scam too.

I felt bad for her because I didn't know about it until after she had sent them the $300.00.

This stuff is tame compared to what goes on in the physical world so people laugh about it but a scummer is a scummer in my book.

My aunt has bills to pay and she needed that $300.00 more then some douche bag who is too lazy to work for it like the rest of us.

Even now lots of people especially in this bad economy need jobs but they don't swindle, steal or scam. They just keep on trying.

There should be more aggressive policing and more prisons built for a better physical and online world.

I feel it is the best way to teach people the Iron rule - don't be a douche bag. lol

🤖

yes i agree with this so much

my signiture was cool, but its a lie now