Would a Pentium Gold G6400 cause a Bottleneck on a GTX 1650 ?

LC720

I'm on a low budget and tried to revive a office PC with a 1650 but my actual processor bottlenecks it badly, so im planning to build a budget one, with just enough power to fully run the 1650 for gaming, and having a nice upgradeability potential with a H410-HDV, also is this motherboard good ?

Would a Pentium Gold G6400 cause a Bottleneck on a GTX 1650 ?

Most definitely. I am personally not a big fan of Asrock but havent had to deal with them in a long time.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

Barely, depends on what you play. That’s a pretty decent combination, consider that the g6400 performs very similarly real world with an i7 2600, which is a very common combo with the 1650 in older optiplexes 

I'll just ride off my experience with a 3770 and 1050Ti, if the G6400 is indeed a little bit slower than a 3770.

It varies wildly. Some games will be a smashing success, other games will tell your CPU to commit servercide. I play quite a few games where the 3770 is either just barely able to keep up, or it's managing to hold the 1050Ti back in some manner (usually due to how slow the single core perf is, even though the games are very much multithread capable).

The silver lining with you choosing a G6400 though is that you have an upgrade path on all fronts, whereas I am at the peak of my CPU path and nearly at my peak of my GPU path.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

-> Moved to New Builds and Planning

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

G6400 has two cores...

As fast as those cores are, theres still only two of them. I would be very surprised if it could even remotely keep up with a i7 2600 or 3770