conspiracy theorists burning snow to prove its "not real"

holy balls, this absolutely annoys me. NO, Bill Gates didn't send the snow... I am ashamed sometimes to be catagorized as an american. 😞  of course it's on tik tok as well. The science behind the snow turning black is kinda cool though! https://www.insider.com/fake-texas-snow-not-melting-tiktok-conspiracy-theory-2021-2

please tag me for a response, It's really hard to keep tabs on every thread I reply to. thanks!!

why did "conspiracy theorists" just become a new word for "dumbasses"?

asking for a friend.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Just now, minibois said:

why did "conspiracy theorists" just become a new word for "dumbasses"?

asking for a friend.

well... not sure

but I totally agree with it. First it was microchips in vaccines, then it was 5g is gonna kill us, and now we have bill gates sending snow to texas

please tag me for a response, It's really hard to keep tabs on every thread I reply to. thanks!!

Just now, PlayStation 2 said:

You're overthinking TikTok videos. Most of them solely exist to garner views.

yeah, its tiktok. but knowing conspiracy theorists, they gonna go off on a tangent about how snows fake, and yada yada yada... Isn't that the same with any conspiracy theory? Only those are usually on facebook

1 minute ago, Dillpickle23422 said:

yeah, its tiktok. but knowing conspiracy theorists, they gonna go off on a tangent about how snows fake, and yada yada yada... Isn't that the same with any conspiracy theory? Only those are usually on facebook

Why do you take them seriously if you don't care about it? Seriously - if it's something you think isn't real, just ignore them. It's literally as easy as that.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

1 minute ago, PlayStation 2 said:

Why do you take them seriously if you don't care about it? Seriously - if it's something you think isn't real, just ignore them. It's literally as easy as that.

I'm not, I was just sharing something I saw, and I thought it was cool, the fact that snow burns (turns black)

The snow does melt... It just doesn't drip because snow is also porous and is absorbing the water as soon as it is created. They are making slush.

These crazies show up whenever there's snow in the US apparently. Even more so if said snow cause any sort of "issue". The US educational system is a massive failure for these people to even exist.
This guy explains it... And he says exactly what these dumbasses on tiktok are doing today... Back in 2014

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

5 minutes ago, TetraSky said:

The US educational system is a massive failure for these people to even exist.

That's a rather broad brush you're painting with!  Particularly the suggestion that the US is the only country with people like this in it.  Besides, the US doesn't have "an educational system."  Education is nominally run by the 50 states, many of which delegate the authority even further down.  

#Muricaparrotgang

Folding@Home Stats | Current PC Loadout:

Small                        Bigger				Biggerer				Biggest
Fractal Design Focus G       NZXT H1				Lian LI O11 Dynamic XL			Fractal Design Meshify C
FX-8320                      Ryzen 3 3200G			Ryzen 5 3600				Ryzen 7 3700X
120mm AIO                    120mm AIO				Custom 280mm loop			Noctua NH-D15
A motherboard                ASRock B450 mobo			MSI x570 mobo				MSI x570 mobo
16gb DDR3                    16gb DDR4 @ 3200			16gb DDR4 @ 3200			16gb DDR4 @ 3600
a melange of HDDs/SSDs       WD 1tb m.2				WD 500gb m.2				WD 1tb m.2/2tb HDD
PNY GTX 1070 x2              GTX 1070				GTX 1070 FE				MSI RTX 2080 TI
some 650w PSU                650W SFX-L 80+ Gold		MSI RTX 2080 Super			EVGA SuperNova 750w 80+ GOLD 
								Corsair RM850x 80+ GOLD

Just remember whenever you feel stupid, there are still people who believes that the world is flat and the USSR still exists.

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

12 hours ago, SGT-AMD said:

There, Fixed that for you

Kinda ironic considering you're trying to dunk on the US education system using countless technologies that were developed and cultivated by people educated by it.  

#Muricaparrotgang

Fractal Design Focus G       NZXT H1				Lian LI O11 Dynamic XL			Fractal Design Meshify C
16gb DDR3                    16gb DDR4 @ 3200			16gb DDR4 @ 3200			16gb DDR4 @ 3600
some 650w PSU                650W SFX-L 80+ Gold		MSI RTX 2080 Super			EVGA SuperNova 750w 80+ GOLD 
								Corsair RM850x 80+ GOLD

8 minutes ago, Rybo said:

Kinda ironic considering you're trying to dunk on the US education system using countless technologies that were developed and cultivated by people educated by it.  

well, we can at least say the education system failed for SOME people, not all, obviously.

Just now, Dillpickle23422 said:

well, we can at least say the education system failed for SOME people, not all, obviously.

Oh totally true.  But...every educational system fails people.  Besides, I'm not convinced that conspiratorial thinking is a result of a poor education.  It's more the result of a weakening of institutions.  In short, it's not that your educators didn't tell you what snow is...it's just that you don't trust "the system" because you feel it's failed you in so many other ways.  That's basically flat eartherism and the moon landing hoax writ large.  They think there's a cabal of elites hiding the truth from us.  

#Muricaparrotgang

Corsair RM850x 80+ GOLD