Linus & Slick may be going to computex

title says it all...wasn't sure where to put this,feel free to move to different sub section.

for the source watch the livestream after party

Linus Sebastian said:

The stand is indeed made of metal but I wouldn't drive my car over a bridge made of it.

https://youtu.be/X5YXWqhL9ik?t=552

title says it all...wasn't sure where to put this,feel free to move to different sub section.

for the source watch the livestream after party

Haha, that was fast.  Just heard them say it as well.  Nice job man. 

Haha, that was fast.  Just heard them say it as well.  Nice job man. 

thanks

Linus Sebastian said:

The stand is indeed made of metal but I wouldn't drive my car over a bridge made of it.

Yeah I'm hoping my contact will phone me tonight so we can work out the details.

Shows are a real challenge for us because we don't want to pay up front, produce the content, then *hope* that we'll be able to sell enough advertising to cover the trip. I want a few guys to step up and sponsor us to be there in order to make it worthwhile.

If I can lock up a gold sponsor (looks like we might be talking right now...) then there's a VERY good chance we'll be there.

Linus

I'll start looking forward to the coverage ;)

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

This will be awesome when you do.

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

Yeah I'm hoping my contact will phone me tonight so we can work out the details.

Shows are a real challenge for us because we don't want to pay up front, produce the content, then *hope* that we'll be able to sell enough advertising to cover the trip. I want a few guys to step up and sponsor us to be there in order to make it worthwhile.

If I can lock up a gold sponsor (looks like we might be talking right now...) then there's a VERY good chance we'll be there.

Linus

lets *hope* this works out since there's nothing else we can do.

me:please strike gold...please strike gold.....please strike gold (sponsor) 

Linus Sebastian said:

If your coverage (potentially) of Computex is anything like your CES coverage was, sponsors would be mad not to sponsor you

Very good point. Linus should just be like:

"Ey, look what we did at CES. Now we have two more people."

Workstation: 3930k @ 4.3GHz under an H100 - 4x8GB ram - infiniband HCA  - xonar essence stx - gtx 680 - sabretooth x79 - corsair C70 Server: i7 3770k (don't ask) - lsi-9260-4i used as an HBA - 6x3TB WD red (raidz2) - crucia m4's (60gb (ZIL, L2ARC), 120gb (OS)) - 4X8GB ram - infiniband HCA - define mini  Goodies: Røde podcaster w/ boom & shock mount - 3x1080p ips panels (NEC monitors for life) - k90 - g9x - sp2500's - HD598's - kvm switch

ZFS tutorial

Linus

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES  Really hope this happens, so excited! Slick can pick up some more booth hunniez again :p 

Hoping you guys will go. I'm going there myself as well and it would be awesome to see you personally.

If your coverage (potentially) of Computex is anything like your CES coverage was, sponsors would be mad not to sponsor you

Yeah, definitely, that's probably why they got this offer.

Yeah, definitely, that's probably why they got this offer.

Well he is working for an deal not guaranteed a sponsership YET

Linus... Don't you know about KICKSTARTERRRRRR ??? 

Linus

Hopefully your Computex coverage will be just a good if not even better then your CES 2013 coverage :D

We're all hoping you get to be there cause it'll be a big loss for the show tbh if you're not there.

Join the LinusTechTips Star Citizen Org :D ~ https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/UOLTT

Linus... Don't you know about KICKSTARTERRRRRR ??? 

I don't think he'd be able to raise enough money in a month

Linus Sebastian said:

Well he is working for an deal not guaranteed a sponsership YET

Yeah, I know, I'm just saying it's probably the reason they contacted him in the first place.