Steam/Wallpaper Engine - User Profile Confusion in Windows

Jtalk4456

Software: Steam/Wallpaper Engine
Setting: 2 user profiles and an Admin Profile
Problem: Me and wifey each have a windows profile on our main computer. We've only had this one computer that we share so it is what it is. But we've had an issue where our steam profiles get confused. So my profile is where steam was first installed, and I have all the VR games in my steam, but my wife loves the Miyazaki wallpapers for her profile, but her profile will NOT stay logged into steam for any reason, and I don't know why. I've checked all the settings and it's set up how it should be, but her profile either doesn't autologin (necessary for wallpaper engine to start automatically) or logs into my profile. I have never logged into my steam on her profile so it's not saved by accident or anything. I don't know how to make her profile forget my steam login and autologin to hers so she can have her wallpapers.

I know some will say get a 2nd computer and keep them separate, and future plans have 2 pcs each with one profile and a shared network, so this shouldn't be an issue for long, but someone else might be dealing with this. And in the mean time it's very annoying. 
Any ideas?

Insanity is not the absence of sanity, but the willingness to ignore it for a purpose. Chaos is the result of this choice. I relish in both.

Haven't had this issue personally but maybe you could try nuking steam them installing it separately for each user and see if that may help.

Make sure to quote or tag people, so they get notified.

i used to get this, not exact same situation but my steam would never autologin. it fixed after i reinstalled windows when i got my new ssd so i would assume completely uninstalling steam and then reinstalling would fix

PC: Ryzen 7 2700 | RX 5700 XT | Asus Prime B450-PLUS | CoolerMaster Masterwatt 600W | 32GB Corsair Vengeance 3200MHz RAM | 512GB NVME SSD & 7TB combined HDD | macOS Monterey 12.6.6, Windows 7 Ultimate x64 and WIndows 10 Pro x64

Laptop: MacBook Pro 15" 2015 | i7-4870HQ | R9 M370X | 16gb | 1tb SSD

iPhone 13 Pro Max | 256GB | iOS 15.7

My Folding Stats | #MuricaParrotGang

i've tried reinstalling once or twice, but i can give it another go and see what happens

Insanity is not the absence of sanity, but the willingness to ignore it for a purpose. Chaos is the result of this choice. I relish in both.