BoyShorts: Underwear or Outwear?

whm1974

The first times I've seen women them in public I thought those were a type of excise shorts only women wore wither they are Running or not. Often but not always with a halter or sport bra as well. And yes I was aware that they also wear them under short hem dresses and shorter skirts to give more modesty then panties will in case of unintentional exposer.

I was bit suprised when I looked boyshorts on Wikipedia to discovered that they are women's underwear instead.

Just now, PlayStation 2 said:

Yeah, uh, ya know they make women's shorts that aren't unlike those underwear but they're intended to be worn as outerwear... right?

That is what thought until I looked them up.

we talkin more like booty shorts? because that's acceptable for outerwear.

7 minutes ago, PlayStation 2 said:

Yeah, uh, ya know they make women's shorts that aren't unlike those underwear but they're intended to be worn as outerwear... right?

4 minutes ago, whm1974 said:

That is what thought until I looked them up.

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

Today in "things I never thought I'd see on the LTT forums": The title of this thread.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

2 minutes ago, PlayStation 2 said:

Biker shorts.

They don't look anything like boyshorts at all...

43 minutes ago, whm1974 said:

The first times I've seen women them in public I thought those were a type of excise shorts only women wore wither they are Running or not. Often but not always with a halter or sport bra as well. And yes I was aware that they also wear them under short hem dresses and shorter skirts to give more modesty then panties will in case of unintentional exposer.

I was bit suprised when I looked boyshorts on Wikipedia to discovered that they are women's underwear instead.

Used to be called bloomers iirc

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

Anything can be outerwear if you carry it with enough confidence*

*not actual legal advice. I cannot be held responsible for any convictions for outraging public decency that you may receive.   

22 minutes ago, Monkey Dust said:

*not actual legal advice. I cannot be held responsible for any convictions for outraging public decency that you may receive.   

A decent looking young women can get away with stuff that men doing the same exact thing will get trouble for.

1 hour ago, Monkey Dust said:

Proof: Wal-Mart in the Southern US. 

At least from my /r/trashy lurking. 

Desktop: 7800x3d @ stock, 64gb ddr4 @ 6000, 3080Ti, x670 Asus Strix

Laptop: Dell G3 15 - i7-8750h @ stock, 16gb ddr4 @ 2666, 1050Ti 

21 minutes ago, Andreas Lilja said:

Proof: Wal-Mart in the Southern US. 

At least from my /r/trashy lurking. 

Well I heard/read some stories about something like that. But I sort of put this in the same vein as some Southern hillbilly farmer w/ lot of daughters tries to trick some random young man visiting from up North. Almost always the daughters are too young to get married legally.

And the Joke about West Virginia is the only State in the US where it is legal to marry your sister or half sister.

There is a history of underwear slowly becoming outerwear over time.  Underwear used to be fearsomely complicated.  The most common example I can think of is t-shirts.  They’re common outerwear now but back in the 40’s someone wearing nothing but a t-shirt was considered outere.  There’s a long history of it though. Most common garments today were once considered underwear and have been modified and adapted for that purpose.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.