Can I add wireless charging to my phone?

ManosMax13

Hello I have a Galaxy Note 10 Lite which doesnt support wireless charging,which is a shame. I have heard that there are ways to add wireless charging to a smartphone do you know of such ways?

Yes, they're called Qi Receivers:
https://www.amazon.com/s?k=Qi+receiver

EDIT: I suppose I should mention that the tech looks pretty sketchy.  I base this on the fact that reputable companies don't seem to make them (Anker is the maker I looked for).  Personally I wouldn't chance it, but YMMV.  

#Muricaparrotgang

Folding@Home Stats | Current PC Loadout:

Small                        Bigger				Biggerer				Biggest
Fractal Design Focus G       NZXT H1				Lian LI O11 Dynamic XL			Fractal Design Meshify C
FX-8320                      Ryzen 3 3200G			Ryzen 5 3600				Ryzen 7 3700X
120mm AIO                    120mm AIO				Custom 280mm loop			Noctua NH-D15
A motherboard                ASRock B450 mobo			MSI x570 mobo				MSI x570 mobo
16gb DDR3                    16gb DDR4 @ 3200			16gb DDR4 @ 3200			16gb DDR4 @ 3600
a melange of HDDs/SSDs       WD 1tb m.2				WD 500gb m.2				WD 1tb m.2/2tb HDD
PNY GTX 1070 x2              GTX 1070				GTX 1070 FE				MSI RTX 2080 TI
some 650w PSU                650W SFX-L 80+ Gold		MSI RTX 2080 Super			EVGA SuperNova 750w 80+ GOLD 
								Corsair RM850x 80+ GOLD

7 minutes ago, Rybo said:

EDIT: I suppose I should mention that the tech looks pretty sketchy.  I base this on the fact that reputable companies don't seem to make them (Anker is the maker I looked for).  Personally I wouldn't chance it, but YMMV.  

Yes I saw that too I cant find any reputable companies that make these so I dont think I will buy anything yet

2 hours ago, Rybo said:

they ain't sketchy, they are just the same generic oems, and chinese sellers use to put their shop name into the title

anyway most of the ankers products are rebrands, it doesn't really change that much

but for those things you shouldn't look to amazon, you will pay like 4 times more for the same crap, just get the stuff directly from china or look for whatever warehouses, like this (there might be even cheaper, just took the first random link)

-> Moved to Phones and Tablets

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

On 2/4/2021 at 9:40 AM, ManosMax13 said:

Hello I have a Galaxy Note 10 Lite which doesnt support wireless charging,which is a shame. I have heard that there are ways to add wireless charging to a smartphone do you know of such ways?

I've bought a few from Amazon and they work surprisingly well.  Don't expect to get a super fast charge from them, but I've never had one fail on me. Keep in mind, they won't work well with a thick case. And I personally found that if you do use one of these, they work better when charged in a standing QI charger and not one of the flat chargers. The flat, puck style QI chargers could be hit and miss when trying to center the phone on it to get the wireless charging to kick in.  With the standing QI chargers, they pretty much automatically centered themselves just by sitting vertically on the charging pad.