Getting an anime tattoo, Any Suggestions?

Getting a new tattoo, iv'e always wanted an anime tattoo, need some ideas. I have 2 tattoos already in black ink, getting color this time! :D

*EDIT* Alrighty guys here it is! It was so painful I almost passed out from the pain, but it's done and badass!: http://imgur.com/a/2PePl

Not trying to be mean but I think a anime tattoo on a guy is kindasorta, unmanly? just my opinion. 

*Back into the shadows of LTT*

<--------------------- Geass

GM0AoAx.png

Not necessarily saying pink, just happens to be the image I found for the shape >_>

Not trying to be mean but I think a anime tattoo on a guy is kindasorta, unmanly? just my opinion. 

It may seem unmanly to some but its also quite ballsy. The guy doesn't give two shits, and will do what he wants to do and that's respectable. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Dont do it even if she is you waifu.

I have always wanted one and someday I will get it though its really more anime related than anything.

i dont mean to be rude but that is something which you probably wouldnt want in the long tern, especially when you are older.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

i dont mean to be rude but that is something which you probably wouldnt want in the long tern, especially when you are older.

I think it really depends what it is. If its a character I would have to agree with you.

super sonico :D

PC specs.3570k, asus p8z77m pro, 8gb corsair vengence 1600MHz, XFX 550w, seagate barracuda 1TB, MSI 660ti, cooler master k350, cooler master hyper tx3 evo.

Right so I said he might want to get something subtle and not easily noticeable. o.0

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

<--------------------- Geass

Not necessarily saying pink, just happens to be the image I found for the shape >_>

OP probably hasn't seen the series or doesn't like it. 

Why? I have seen veterans with mickey mouse tattoos.

Tattoos are a deep personal choice and often a meaning to it, thus why I recommend to never ask for opinion(to strangers).

For all I care a guy can get a Sailor Moon tattoo and I would respect the man, "manly" or not are just perspectives/taboos by the society.

OP probably hasn't seen the series or doesn't like it. 

Nobody who has seen Code Geass dislikes it. It's also fairly well known. I was just throwing something out that was an interesting-ish shape (because getting a character could be a bad idea but who am I to judge?)

It may seem unmanly to some but its also quite ballsy. The guy doesn't give two shits, and will do what he wants to do and that's respectable. 

Unmanly you say?

60cdb0f218141bb7d27706396a340c97.png93934b21289df492514b9468086be656.gif

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Unmanly you say?

Good God its Gurren Lagann...  You win again....

Getting a new tattoo, iv'e always wanted an anime tattoo, need some ideas. I have 2 tattoos already in black ink, getting color this time! :D

OP let us know what you get when you do! Pictures would be interesting!

If you can't come up with your own idea of what you want it's probably a bad idea. 

On another note, just go through your head and think of you fav anime. Look up some graphics and random logos that have to do with it.

A lot of anime have different factions, so pick your side.

493999.jpg(avatar)AttackonTitanShingekinoKyojinCosplayCost(attack on Titan)

Does anyone even use PCIe SSDs?

That dancing girl in your profile picture? That'll suit you.

Do you like Roronoa Zoro?

zoro_skull_tattoo_by_gel_creations-d4x25

CPU: 3930k  @ stock                                  RAM: 32GB RipjawsZ @ 2133Mhz       Cooling: Custom Loop
MOBO: AsRock x79 Extreme9                      SSD: 240GB Vertex 3 (OS)                     Case: HAF XB                     LG 34um95 + Ergotron MX Arm Mount - Dual Review
  GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 670 SLI                     HDD: 1TB WD Black                                PSU: Corsair AX 860                               Beyerdynamic - Custom One Pro Review

Unmanly you say?

60cdb0f218141bb7d27706396a340c97.png93934b21289df492514b9468086be656.gif

That looks like sharpie.

As long as what you get isnt on public skin (lower arms, neck, face, head, lower legs, feet, hands) and its in a light, pastel type colour then you will be able to cover it up with another tattoo in the future and it will have minimal impact on your life.

Here is a suggestion ....

Don't get one.

Come on don't be like that, give him some actual suggestions. The guy wants to get one so let him. 

• Goku SS3, beast mode.
  • luffy
  • Franky cause he is SUPERRRRRR cool.
  • Naruto in BM mode or 10-tailed form.
  • Ask Ketchum......cause gotta catch em all bro.

How about getting one of Linus? I know it isn't anime, but why not.

CORSAIR RIPPER: AMD 3970X - 3080TI & 2080TI - 64GB Ram - 2.5TB NVME SSD's - 35" G-Sync 120hz 1440P
MFB (Mining/Folding/Boinc): AMD 1600 - 3080 & 1080Ti - 16GB Ram - 240GB SSD
Dell OPTIPLEX:  Intel i5 6500 - 8GB Ram - 256GB SSD

PC & CONSOLE GAMER