Welcome to the Salty Spitoon. how tough are ya? (tech related)

I did the same thing with mine. 

No tears though--gotta keep the thing dry. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

stubbed my toe on a drive bay module I left on the floor, had to sit down for a minute cause it hurt. 

weakling-copy.jpg

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

I cut my finder on my motherboard and didn't realize how bad it was bleeding until i saw blood on my CPU

Should have used it awesome badass thermal paste.

Could be worse. Only pain my PC has ever caused me was emotional.

My cousin literally slashed his wrist open working with a 20$ case

don't buy 20$ cases

Error: 410

Could be worse.

My cousin literally slashed his wrist open working with a 20$ case

don't buy 20$ cases

I'm sure we all know of those cases where you have to basically cut out the PCI slots instead of simply unscrewing them. I will stick to my Corsair and Fractal etc.

It's not a real computer build if you don't bleed.

I still have a scar on my finger about 1.5cm long from building my sisters computer one xmas.

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

I cut myself with the fins on the heatsync and got a little alchohol in the wound. I only moaned in pain for five minutes.

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.

I cut my finder on my motherboard and didn't realize how bad it was bleeding until i saw blood on my CPU

GOML I cut myself while holding a CPU cooler. No jokes. That shit's sharp...Them aluminum fins OP. I was like wait...why is there red stuff on this CPU cooler.

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

GOML I cut myself while holding a CPU cooler. No jokes. That shit's sharp...Them aluminum fins OP. I was like wait...why is there red stuff on this CPU cooler.

"Wow! This red stuff adds a nice touch to the coolers aesthetics!"

Two of the SSD's in our house died within two weeks - both due to random power loss. First time when my PSU died, second when our HTPC's power cable had a loose connection to the end of the PSU.

And I only cried for 20mins.

Delltopia

Case & Mobo: Stock Dell Optiplex 7010, CPU: i5 3470, RAM: 16gb 1333 DDR3 (1x8gb Corsair Vengence, 2x4gb Random), GPU: Diamond Radeon HD 7970,

PSU: EVGA GQ 650W, SSD: Kingston v300 128gb (OS), HDD: 700gb Seagate 7200rpm (Storage)

Standoff got stuck on the motherboard, I cried for 10 minutes.

I also cut myself with the Hyper 212 EVO heatsink, cried as well. Joke.

My thumb going numb after my first build because of all that screws, and I only freaked out one hour.

I cut myself plugging in PSU cables and only took a 30min cry break.

And the title of this thread is the best lol

Same here but I didnt cry tho..

CPU AMD Ryzen 5 3600x | GPU GIGABYTE GTX 1070ti WINDFORCE | MOBO ASUS Prime X570-P | MEMORY XPG Spectrix 2x8GB 3200MHz  | PSU OCZ Zx 850W | CASE NZXT H440

I was once shocked by a besteq powersupply and I cried in a puddle of my own urine for 25 minutes. 

#KilledMyWife 

LTT's Resident Black Star

I should get an award for still being here at this point 

I was once repairing a computer at work and it was some shitty little case that probably cost like 50p, i ended up cutting my wrist on the edge of the case, and without realising I had created a pool of blood all over this poor persons motherboard

To make matters worse the customer was stood watching me fit the new components. i have never seen anybody look less impressed

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

I cut m finger open on my case, then got more pissed off than hurt because blood kept goon everywhere -_-

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

I once had to grip a thumbscrew *really* hard to loosen it because it had been over-tightened. My fingertips were sore afterward. I wept like a baby.

...I don't think I belong in this thread. :'(

I ripped like 1 layer of skin off hand-tightening all my fittings lol.  They have like a diamond-shaped "finish" it ripped my fingers up and made em sore for like 2 days :(

similar to what @Scionyde did, except with like.. 15 fittings -.-

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089