AMD Teases Dual GPU Again - Anandtech

http://anandtech.com/show/7881/amd-teases-dualgpu-video-card-once-more

This: 

2B1_575px.jpg

And this:

Letter_Redacted_575px.png

I'm really excited. The water may signify a water cooler GPU, but I have no clue about the pringles. 

Opinions? Theories?

Aesthetics of rigs matter

If you're interested, participate in LTT Build Offs

Maybe the chips mean that not only will the card be cool, but it will buy you snacks while you game.

AMD pls

Ryzen 1600@3.8ghz / 16gb 2400mhzASRock B350 ITX / Gigabyte RX 470 4gb / 256gb M.2 / SG13B-Q / Corsair 450w

i want those pringles more then the gpu ._.

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

I want to see the cooler on that...

They should just make some ridiculous 4-5 slot cooler :D or requiring a watercooler.

My rigs

Spoiler

Desktop CPU: Intel Xeon E5-1680 v2 @ 4.4GHz cooled by a Corsair H105 | Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth X79 | RAM: 32GB G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1600 | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 SC3 Ultra Gaming | SSD: Samsung 860 EVO 1TB + Crutial M500 240GB + Samsung 840 120GB | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM + WB Black 4TB 7200RPM | Case: Fractal Design Meshify C | Mouse: Logitech G402 & MX Master | Keyboard: Poker II  MX Blue & Leopold 10-key pad Box Royals | Monitor: LG 34UB88-P | Audio: Audio-Technica ATH-M50 + FiiO E5 DAC + Rode NT-USB Mini

Laptop Lenovo Yoga 720 4k Touch

They should just make some ridiculous 4-5 slot cooler :D or requiring a watercooler.

I was thinking the same

Like this?AMD-R9-290x-x2.jpg

Quote me to get a reply!

Theres literally 2 chips (pringles) teasing the dual-gpu card, and a bottle of water, teasing that its either a hybrid or solely water cooled card.

Come on. Just release the damn thing

Personal Rig v3: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X | Noctua NH-U14S | Gigabyte B450 Aorus Pro ITX | Zotac GTX 2070 8GB | 16GB G-Skill Trident DDR4 3200MHz | EVGA Supernova 750B | Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX 

Peripherals: Sennheiser HD518 & Classic ModMic | Corsair K65 Luxe | Zowie EC2 | ASUS VG259QM  |  ASUS VG278E | Klipsch ProMedia 2.1

I bet there will be a Quad-X hybrid cooler from Sapphire when this releases and even with that, the card will still be a tad hotter than the surface of the Sun.

They need all the pci slots and fans to cool that

Imagine two of these things in a M-ATX case....

That is called a fire hazard...

Quote me to get a reply!

Surprised ASUS haven't beat them to it yet.

So AMD thanks to your shitty naming scheme is this an R9-295/299, R10-290XXXX Or how are you going to name it.

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

These leaks are getting really stupid. AMD is smokin' some crazy stuff.

I bet there will be a Quad-X hybrid cooler from Sapphire when this releases and even with that, the card will still be a tad hotter than the surface of the Sun.

Grand I can try trick all those beach babes into sitting out under my gpu..

R9 7950x | RTX4090

Imagine two of these things in a M-ATX case....

That is called a fire hazard...

Thats called a bbq set

I vote the name o be AMD R99 295Baller

Diamond 5 in League :)

Surprised ASUS haven't beat them to it yet.

So AMD thanks to your shitty naming scheme is this an R9-295/299, R10-290XXXX Or how are you going to name it.

Pretty sure its the r9 295 x2

Still stupid.  Just call it the r9 300.

Personal Rig v3: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X | Noctua NH-U14S | Gigabyte B450 Aorus Pro ITX | Zotac GTX 2070 8GB | 16GB G-Skill Trident DDR4 3200MHz | EVGA Supernova 750B | Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX 

Peripherals: Sennheiser HD518 & Classic ModMic | Corsair K65 Luxe | Zowie EC2 | ASUS VG259QM  |  ASUS VG278E | Klipsch ProMedia 2.1

Pretty sure its the r9 295 x2

Still stupid.  Just call it the r9 300.

No matter what they call it its going to be stupid. 

R9 7950x | RTX4090

Potato Cards Yay!

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.

Like this?-snip-

Let's hope it doesn't end up like this haha

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

I'm really excited. The water may signify a water cooler GPU, but I have no clue about the pringles. 

Opinions? Theories?

Obviously the GPU will be bursting with flavors. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

if this thing is water cooled pls use a proper cooper block whit G1/4 holes made by reputable brand 

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

Agent Smith: "Hello Mr. Anderson. It is inevitable that AMD will release the R9 295 x2. I have been waiting for this moment."