Should I buy a mobo of Ali express

So I’m thinking off buying a motherboard of Ali express for my build but idk if I should so does anyone bought a mobo from Ali express or any advice

heres the link to it

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005001311336443.html?spm=a2g0o.productlist.0.0.78cd53dam2jjtG&algo_pvid=9ebc6bf9-4e26-459b-a3b0-8fc9787b900c&algo_expid=9ebc6bf9-4e26-459b-a3b0-8fc9787b900c-0&btsid=0b0a555516095514330601918ec36d&ws_ab_test=searchweb0_0,searchweb201602_,searchweb201603_

If I remember correctly, ali express is like wish no? I wouldn't shop there. If I'm wrong, feel free to correct me.

Please Quote me when replying.
CPU
 - Ryzen 7 5800X3D | RAM - 32GB DDR4 4000Mhz | MB - MSI B550 A-PRO | Boot - 2TB NVME 980 Evo Plus | GPU - EVGA FTW3 RTX 3090 24GB

If the motherboard is to tinker with, then possibly, otherwise no. I don't trust half of the crap that is on those sites. 

CPU Cooler Tier List  || Motherboard VRMs Tier List || Motherboard Beep & POST Codes || Graphics Card Tier List || PSU Tier List 

Main System Specifications: 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X ||  CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Air Cooler ||  RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB(4x8GB) DDR4-3600 CL18  ||  Mobo: ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero X570  ||  SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2-2280 Boot Drive/Some Games)  ||  HDD: 2X Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB(Game Drive)  ||  GPU: ASUS TUF Gaming RX 6900XT  ||  PSU: EVGA P2 1600W  ||  Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow  ||  Mouse: Logitech G502 Hero SE RGB  ||  Keyboard: Logitech G513 Carbon RGB with GX Blue Clicky Switches  ||  Mouse Pad: MAINGEAR ASSIST XL ||  Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming VG34VQL1B 34" 

4 minutes ago, Electronics Wizardy said:

Whats the rest of the build?

Id probably rather find one used locally.

Literally no one in my area uses consoles let alone pc 

gtx 970 100 ME

basic case

basic 600 w psu

8g of ddr3 ram

sont have a cpu yet but might get a I3 4160 for 14$

7 minutes ago, OnionRings said:

If I remember correctly, ali express is like wish no? I wouldn't shop there. If I'm wrong, feel free to correct me.

Yeah it is like wish but much safer and can actually find good pc parts if you look hard and close enough,I jus dk if I should get it

7 minutes ago, OnionRings said:

Aliexpress is basically wish, but slightly less scammy (by a hair)

1 minute ago, Leemburns said:

Yeah it is like wish but much safer and can actually find good pc parts if you look hard and close enough,I jus dk if I should get it

With no reviews its hard to say.

Please Quote me when replying.
CPU
 - Ryzen 7 5800X3D | RAM - 32GB DDR4 4000Mhz | MB - MSI B550 A-PRO | Boot - 2TB NVME 980 Evo Plus | GPU - EVGA FTW3 RTX 3090 24GB

10 minutes ago, CommanderAlex said:

If the motherboard is to tinker with, then possibly, otherwise no. I don't trust half of the crap that is on those sites. 

Aliexpress is great for tinkering with cheap tech, but not for legitimate products

Just now, lmcbride03 said:

Aliexpress is great for tinkering with cheap tech, but not for legitimate products

That's the one thing about those websites that operate like AliExpress.

I know I've been thinking about tinkering with one of those X79 dual socket CPU motherboards but I only know English, not Mandarin for the BIOS. Pretty much a hit or miss on what you select there (and hope its not a fatal mistake!!!). 

CPU Cooler Tier List  || Motherboard VRMs Tier List || Motherboard Beep & POST Codes || Graphics Card Tier List || PSU Tier List 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X ||  CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Air Cooler ||  RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB(4x8GB) DDR4-3600 CL18  ||  Mobo: ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero X570  ||  SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2-2280 Boot Drive/Some Games)  ||  HDD: 2X Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB(Game Drive)  ||  GPU: ASUS TUF Gaming RX 6900XT  ||  PSU: EVGA P2 1600W  ||  Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow  ||  Mouse: Logitech G502 Hero SE RGB  ||  Keyboard: Logitech G513 Carbon RGB with GX Blue Clicky Switches  ||  Mouse Pad: MAINGEAR ASSIST XL ||  Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming VG34VQL1B 34" 

2 minutes ago, lmcbride03 said:

Do you reckon if I buy it and it comes and it’s broken or don’t work they take a refund

1 minute ago, Leemburns said:

Do you reckon if I buy it and it comes and it’s broken or don’t work they take a refund

I wouldn't bank on them giving you a refund, especially if they don't understand english all that well

2 minutes ago, CommanderAlex said:

That's the one thing about those websites that operate like AliExpress.

I know I've been thinking about tinkering with one of those X79 dual socket CPU motherboards but I only know English, not Mandarin for the BIOS. Pretty much a hit or miss on what you select there (and hope its not a fatal mistake!!!). 

And Google Translate can only get you so far

3 minutes ago, Leemburns said:

You have to be careful with who you buy from. They can be scammy and are just looking to make a quick buck and leave you in the dust after receiving a dead motherboard. 

1 minute ago, lmcbride03 said:

And Google Translate can only get you so far

And that too haha!!!!! 

2 minutes ago, CommanderAlex said:

You have to be careful with who you buy from. They can be scammy and are just looking to make a quick buck and leave you in the dust after receiving a dead motherboard. 

And that too haha!!!!! 

And don't forget it can also take a long time to show up as shipping from those sites can take a while

1 minute ago, Pooky said:

If you're uncomfortable with buying off of AliExpress, you can try eBay for other B85 motherboards. It will cost a little more but you will be much safer with eBay's buyer protection. Of course it depends on which country you're from.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/MSI-B85M-P33-Intel-B85-Express-Chipset-DDR3-Motherboard/114558723914

Cheers

Most of the time Ebay will side with the buyer so ebay would be a better alternative as you are more likely to get your money back

NB: buying a "high-end" B-series motherboard is a bit counterintuitive, not to mention pairing it with a Core i3. It would make most sense to find a cheaper (but good build quality) board with less features from a reputable brand.