Linus Channel Simplistic Design (designed by me)

Hello,

My name is Artur and I am a graphic designer/ video maker.

I've designed a new simplistic channel design for LinusTechTips. Maybe, if you guys like what I've done I might do graphic design work for Linus in the future.

Thanks,

post-66129-0-61100900-1394992397_thumb.p

post-66129-0-17842700-1394992402_thumb.p

post-66129-0-38293400-1394992405_thumb.p

post-66129-0-32646700-1394992408_thumb.p

Artur Karapetyan

What does the squiggle represent?

yeah, whats that?

Spoiler

CPU: 3570k @ 4.8Ghz MB: Gigabyte Z77-UD5H GPU: GTX 1060 PSU: BeQuiet PP 630W OS: Mac OSX & W10 Ram: Corsair Vengeance Low Profile 16gb 1600mhz Storage: 1x Samsung 860 EVO 1TB; 1x Samsung 850 evo 250GB  Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Audio: Fiio E10 & Sennheiser HD558 Display: Eizo FS2333

What does the squiggle represent?

yeah, whats that?

Yeah what they said

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

I think it's genitalia 

agreed,

Diamond 5 in League :)

I understand that most graphic design is subtle, but what's different from the normal logo besides the weird genitalia thingy? I don't mean to mean or anything, but I am genuinely curious.

"Her tsundere ratio is 8:2. So don't think you could see her dere side so easily."

Planing to make you debut here on the forums? Read Me First!

unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society

How about you do the orange part in a similar triangle style as your cover page on YouTube... It looks really cool and I have my picture here in somewhat similar style if you look at the bigger version on my profile.

Thank you for your replies.

The squiggle is just a transition to an orange colour which creates a nice contrast.

I am new here and you guys are just amazing!

Artur Karapetyan

Thank you for your replies.

The squiggle is just a transition to an orange colour which creates a nice contrast.

I am new here and you guys are just amazing!

I love how everyone was pretty heavy on the criticism and you took it quite well

you are pretty awesome for a new member ;)

I love how everyone was pretty heavy on the criticism and you took it quite well

Agreed lol :)

Diamond 5 in League :)

Thanks mate!

Artur Karapetyan

You inspired me to do this!

post-35423-0-56724300-1394995338.png

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Awesome! :D

[CPU: AMD FX-6100 @3.3GHz ] [MoBo: Asrock 970 Extreme4] [GPU: Gigabyte 770 OC ] [RAM: 8GB] [sSD: 64gb for OS] [PSU: 550Watt Be Quiet!] [HDD: 1TB] [CPU cooler: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock Pro Sr1]  -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-

Isnt the graphic he uses already simplistic?

[9:01:47 PM] Slick: And the award for life time acheivement in the field of "maker of the least amount of sense" goes to Kilmer.

Good overall ideas, but IMO the squiggle is a bit weird.

Intel i7 4790k / MSI Z97M / Hyper 212 Evo / MSI Twin Frozr GTX 770 / 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz / Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 / Corsair CS750M / Samsung 840 Evo 250gb SSD /  WD Blue 1TB

I'm not sure this is different enough from the current LTT design. Nice work though.

Also, this could be construed as Advertisement.

CPU: 5930K @ 4.5GHz | GPU: Zotac GTX 980Ti AMP! Extreme edition @ 1503MHz/7400MHz | RAM: 16GB Corsair Dom Plat @ 2667MHz CAS 13 | Motherboard: Asus X99 Sabertooth | Boot Drive: 400GB Intel 750 Series NVMe SSD | PSU: Corsair HX1000i | Monitor: Dell U2713HM 1440p monitor