Tech companies moving to texas and the future of tech

Frugivore8894

While I don't think this will directly affect hardware or software it will affect management and cooperate proceedings. The real question is why are they moving. My guess is that either it's something to do with laws and crap or that California  is becoming too dangerous with fire and stuff. Comment your ideas here.

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/Qm9Mwc

Main Project:

A desk that has a hatch that opens in the middle of it and then goes down flush with the desk. 

Other projects I am working on 

• Sleeper TI-99 4A
  • Second Keyboard

I will try to keep an updated list of companies that have moved or are building a large campus. Apple new campus, optical, musk and tesla, and HP. Will right a new comment ever time I hear about another move. 

Main Project:

A desk that has a hatch that opens in the middle of it and then goes down flush with the desk. 

• Sleeper TI-99 4A
  • Second Keyboard

They are? Thats pretty interesting considering there were a lot of tech companies in Texas which later moved to other places.

I havent followed tech companies moving, but if they are moving it has to do with taxes, promised tax breaks for bringing jobs to that state, etc.

Workstation Laptop: Dell Precision 7540, Xeon E-2276M, 32gb DDR4, Quadro T2000 GPU, 4k display

Wifes Rig: ASRock B550m Riptide, Ryzen 5 5600X, Sapphire Nitro+ RX 6700 XT, 16gb (2x8) 3600mhz V-Color Skywalker RAM, ARESGAME AGS 850w PSU, 1tb WD Black SN750, 500gb Crucial m.2, DIYPC MA01-G case

My Rig: ASRock B450m Pro4, Ryzen 5 3600, ARESGAME River 5 CPU cooler, EVGA RTX 2060 KO, 16gb (2x8) 3600mhz TeamGroup T-Force RAM, ARESGAME AGV750w PSU, 1tb WD Black SN750 NVMe Win 10 boot drive, 3tb Hitachi 7200 RPM HDD, Fractal Design Focus G Mini custom painted.  

NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 video card benchmark result - AMD Ryzen 5 3600,ASRock B450M Pro4 (3dmark.com)

Daughter 1 Rig: ASrock B450 Pro4, Ryzen 7 1700 @ 4.2ghz all core 1.4vCore, AMD R9 Fury X w/ Swiftech KOMODO waterblock, Custom Loop 2x240mm + 1x120mm radiators in push/pull 16gb (2x8) Patriot Viper CL14 2666mhz RAM, Corsair HX850 PSU, 250gb Samsun 960 EVO NVMe Win 10 boot drive, 500gb Samsung 840 EVO SSD, 512GB TeamGroup MP30 M.2 SATA III SSD, SuperTalent 512gb SATA III SSD, CoolerMaster HAF XM Case. 

https://www.3dmark.com/3dm/37004594?

Daughter 2 Rig: ASUS B350-PRIME ATX, Ryzen 7 1700, Sapphire Nitro+ R9 Fury Tri-X, 16gb (2x8) 3200mhz V-Color Skywalker, ANTEC Earthwatts 750w PSU, MasterLiquid Lite 120 AIO cooler in Push/Pull config as rear exhaust, 250gb Samsung 850 Evo SSD, Patriot Burst 240gb SSD, Cougar MX330-X Case

31 minutes ago, Grand Admiral Thrawn said:

Maybe just keep updating the original post instead of double+ posting?

I meant up days the comet sorry

Main Project:

• Sleeper TI-99 4A
  • Second Keyboard

My former employer had major offices in both California and Texas. From what I gathered, it is $$$. Much lower cost to operate in Texas. I never visited the Texas office, but the California one based in Santa Cruz wasn't bad.

Gaming system: R7 7800X3D, Asus ROG Strix B650E-F Gaming Wifi, Thermalright Phantom Spirit 120 SE ARGB, Corsair Vengeance 2x 32GB 6000C30, RTX 4070, MSI MPG A850G, Fractal Design North, Samsung 990 Pro 2TB, Acer Predator XB241YU 24" 1440p 144Hz G-Sync + HP LP2475w 24" 1200p 60Hz wide gamut
Productivity system: i9-7980XE, Asus X299 TUF mark 2, Noctua D15, 64GB ram (mixed), RTX 3070, NZXT E850, GameMax Abyss, Samsung 980 Pro 2TB, random 1080p + 720p displays.
Gaming laptop: Lenovo Legion 5, 5800H, RTX 3070, Kingston DDR4 3200C22 2x16GB 2Rx8, Kingston Fury Renegade 1TB + Crucial P1 1TB SSD, 165 Hz IPS 1080p G-Sync Compatible

Why are they fleeing California?

It's because of the super high bullshit taxes.

Phone 1 (Daily Driver): Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2 5G

Phone 2 (Work): Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G 256gb

Laptop 1 (Production): 16" MBP2019, i7, 5500M, 32GB DDR4, 2TB SSD

Laptop 2 (Gaming): Toshiba Qosmio X875, i7 3630QM, GTX 670M, 16GB DDR3

That is interesting. I hadn't heard about it.

I wish all the tech companies would move to Franklin county Pennsylvania down near the state line where I live.

We need the jobs here badly and I'd love to work on an assembly line making consumer products.

That would be fun for me. I could buy the stuff and make it. I just can't get enough. 🙃

The companies would like it here lol. Taxes are cheap, land is cheap and workers are cheap.

They could work us hard and we wouldn't complain. We'd be glad to have the jobs.

I know I'm dreaming on that one though. China is going to have all that for a long time to come.

😁

5 hours ago, Frugivore8894 said:

I will try to keep an updated list of companies that have moved or are building a large campus. Apple new campus, optical, musk and tesla, and HP. Will right a new comment ever time I hear about another move. 

I think it’s HPE, not HP, moving to Texas. 

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

1 hour ago, RoseLuck462 said:

Why are they fleeing California?

It's because of the super high bullshit taxes.

Musk moves because he was annoyed with the California shutdown orders. Childish. 

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

It is a lot more than just a move to texas...

mix and research in these topics and it will give you a boost from an aerial perspective:

Chamath discussing about tech companies will be rolled over on:
(so many of those videos, just find the one that discussed it, it is a shorter clip than most of his interviews )  (for those who don't know chamath, he is the next warren buffet)

Time for Texit? Texas talks of SECEDING from US, but progressives still don’t see the dangers of their radical, divisive plans

https://www.rt.com/op-ed/509761-texit-texas-seceding-us/

I'm sure there are some reasons that aren't published, but it does give some weight on these decisions.

texas has sink holes...have fun with that.

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links