Did I just get hearing damage?

So about a few days ago my only pair of ear buds broke and and only worked on the left side. So I went ahead and purchased a pair of Audio Technica ATH-M30's and a pair of cheap Panasonic Earbuds that were scheduled to arrive in 3 days (Friday the 14th to be exact). In those three days I used the broken ear buds only in my left ear and listen to music and videos at a reasonable volume, but I did accidentally fall asleep while listening to a podcast.

When the headphones and earbuds arrived I tried them out immediately and both of them where louder in my right ear, I tested them on my phone, netbook, and desktop and they all had the same result.  

Now if I do have hearing damage I think it might be from falling a sleep with the podcast on in one ear, but the thing is I have listen to a podcast and have fallen asleep before and never got the kind of affect.

What do you guys think?  Do you think I've gotten some hearing damage?  I am going to try to go to a free clinic anyways if the problem still occurs, but I would like to hear your guys opinion on this matter.

Earwax :P. No but seriously have no clue lol. I think I've had that problem before but it went away in a few days.

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

Your left ear is used to louder volume, the best way to fix that is listen to music that is quiet in volume for a few days, and stay away from loud things for a while. I've had that happen before, and listening to music that is quiet for a while.

I usually wear my headphones with one side on my left ear and the other side open. I do notice my right ear is a bit more sensitive to sounds than my left, but that usually subsides within a day or so, depending on how long I'm at my computer.

I wouldn't worry about it unless you really do think something is wrong.

I usually watch the wan show with one ear bud(when in bed) and other podcasts and i get the same effect. My right speaker on my custom one pros sounds a little louder. I guess time will eventually fix it. 

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

never ask the internet anything that includes medical advice, you will die in a week....

msi z97m gaming - i5 4690k @4.4ghz 1.2V corsair h110 powercolor r9 290x pcs+ - 8GB corsair vengeance dual channel @2133mhz - thermaltake smart power se 730watts - intel 530 series 240GB ssd seagate 1tb 7200rpm - corsiar obsidian 350D - 2x enermax tb silence 140mm - logitech x-530 - sony mdr xb600 - medion 24'' 1080P cm storm quickfire tk white edition with cherry mx red cheap but awesome mouse #GloriousPaintMasterRace

Earwax :P. No but seriously have no clue lol. I think I've had that problem before but it went away in a few days.

I clean my ears regularly (maybe too much), so earwax is definitely not the issue.  And I hope it clears up in a few days  :(

never ask the internet anything that includes medical advice, you will die in a week....

I just wanted other people experience with this kind of affect, If the problem persists I was planning on visiting a clinic no matter what.

Your left ear is used to louder volume, the best way to fix that is listen to music that is quiet in volume for a few days, and stay away from loud things for a while. I've had that happen before, and listening to music that is quiet for a while.

I usually wear my headphones with one side on my left ear and the other side open. I do notice my right ear is a bit more sensitive to sounds than my left, but that usually subsides within a day or so, depending on how long I'm at my computer.

I wouldn't worry about it unless you really do think something is wrong.

I guess if I listen to music only in my left ear for 3 days straight it will take more than a day for it to regulate.  I guess time will only tell.

CANCER!!!

ok that was necesary, now clean your ears and go to the doctor

RIG-Processor: Intel core i7 3770k @4.4GHz,Mobo: MSI Z77-G43,GPU:Gigabyte GTX 770, RAM:16 GB G-skill sniper f3,SSD: Corsair Force f3 240gb,HDD: Seagate baracuda 1TB,Cooler:CM Hyper 212 evo, Case: Sharkoon T28 Blue

Peripherals- Monitor: Samsung S24B300, Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow, Mouse: Razer Abyssus, Headphones: Razer Megalodon, Mousepad: Razer Goliathus Alpha, Webcam: Logitech C270,Pad:Logitech F710, Sp: Philips generic ones

#KILLEDMYWIFE #MAKEBOMBS

CANCER!!!

ok that was necesary, now clean your ears and go to the doctor

OTT!  :o

My Setup :P

Spoiler

Skylake: I7-6700|MSI B150 GAMING M3|16GB GSKILL RIPJAWS V|R9 280X (WILL BE 1070)|CRUCIAL MX300 + WD BLACK 1TB

Probably some earwax or something, could also be a little numb or something because you slept on it

if you'd have hearing damage you'd hear a ringing or buzzing sound in your ear.

But just to be sure, go see a docter.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(") This is Bunny.

you just upset the balance, your hearing should stabilise in days or weeks, but if you are worried go see a doctor for proper advice.